Important Survey - Please Participate ×

OMG! I woke up and I am 100 percent cured!

[Te...]

I would love to "waked up healed" one day, but I'm afraid it's going to come slowly, slowly, slowly over the next 5-6 months, and I'm being optimistic about that. I'm hoping that by one year, on May 26, I feel pretty much healed. But I've long since learned that "it will be what it will be" and I'll deal with it when I get there...

I'm glad you all caught on that this was a joke. I thought a little smile as we all suffered through Thanksgiving might be a helpful dose of "good medicine." Thank you all for all the "you got me!" comments. I loved 'em!

Have a happy December...

Tex

Love Ya Tex!  You got me too!!  I'm thankful to be alive and thankful that I made it to the point that I want to be alive.  I'm thankful to be off benzos and healing.  I'm thankful for my friends and family...and my new family here on BenzoBuddies.  I'm thankful for second chances, miracles, and wishes that come true.  And I'm very, very thankful for all of you!

Happy Thanksgiving

PD  :smitten:

hi pd,

so nice to hear from you. take care.

Hey pacific ocean!  I miss seeing you around...glad I bumped into you again.  I hope you are starting to feel better.  You take care too.  :hug:

It's funny, but I posted this as a joke and, as luck would have it, I've been hit with a window that's now in its third day. Yesterday was absolutely the BEST day I've had since I began my c/t on May 26. In fact, it may have been the best day I've had since I first began eating benzos back in September 1997.

I just hope this window never shuts (though I know it will...).

For now, I'm LOVIN' IT!

It's funny, but I posted this as a joke and, as luck would have it, I've been hit with a window that's now in its third day. Yesterday was absolutely the BEST day I've had since I began my c/t on May 26. In fact, it may have been the best day I've had since I first began eating benzos back in September 1997.

I just hope this window never shuts (though I know it will...).

For now, I'm LOVIN' IT!

Tex, what great news! Your patience is paying off...I am drawing patience and support from everyone here.

Best to you Tex...you are healing!

Carita

Tell me about it. It's been great, but I can sense it closing... Oh, well, it was great while it lasted. I think the longer I am off benzos the more often (and the more positive) windows become.

So, until the next one, I'll deal with whatever comes my way.

Thanks for you support, Colorado Chiquita.