Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Dang it!

[In...]

Daze I get hit by stomach cramps and diarrhea. Sweats and chills. This is how my withdrawal hit on day 8. Pretty good headache too. I was up sitting on the "throne" last night and then slept for about 10 hours. Anxiety is really high today.

I feel the baseline head fog is changing. Something is going on and I want to believe I'm improving. The DR is incredibly intense.

Let's shoot for 9 months and hopefully things will be much better!

How was hosting thanksgiving Daze?  I hope you had a great time with family. As hard as it is to realize we have a lot to be thankful for. I was watching the morning news today and they talked about the majority of "street people" being sufferers of mental illness. I never thought of it until now. I'm sitting here typing this message on my iPad in a beautiful but basic heated home. I'm very lucky and thankful!

Tomorrow we will feel much better! :thumbsup:

Daze I get hit by stomach cramps and diarrhea. Sweats and chills. This is how my withdrawal hit on day 8. Pretty good headache too. I was up sitting on the "throne" last night and then slept for about 10 hours. Anxiety is really high today.

I feel the baseline head fog is changing. Something is going on and I want to believe I'm improving. The DR is incredibly intense.

Let's shoot for 9 months and hopefully things will be much better!

How was hosting thanksgiving Daze?  I hope you had a great time with family. As hard as it is to realize we have a lot to be thankful for. I was watching the morning news today and they talked about the majority of "street people" being sufferers of mental illness. I never thought of it until now. I'm sitting here typing this message on my iPad in a beautiful but basic heated home. I'm very lucky and thankful!

Tomorrow we will feel much better! :thumbsup:

Oh wow, sorry svenhoak that sounds terrible. I get lots of pains all over the abdomen and digestive area along with bad heartburn or sour stomach but no diarrhea. Can relate to waking up sweating though.

I hear you on the DR. Thought it was bad the last couple days. Today the DR is 100% as bad as acute w/d. My mom is here to help drive me on a couple errands today. Driving right now would be a bad idea. I guess it's good to have this bad DR because now I can really see just how much it had improved! It was so much better, but I didn't realize how much! This is a bad memory of how I could only sit around in acute w/d. I'm packaging some merchandise and checking the shipping labels 5 or 6 times to makes sure I don't send to the wrong customer.

Thanksgiving is still 3 days away but I'm sure it will be good. I can still sit and be pretty calm even with thick DR so no problem there. Very thankful not to be on the street going through this, without my family I could very well have ended up there.

Hope you are doing better soon, take care!

Hey man,

1:20 in the morning and having surges. First time this has happened in a few weeks. On my birthday no less. I had pasta and I knew I was not getting any from the wife so I rubbed one out. Great birthday huh. I had a really bad wave a few weeks ago and then 90% gone. I felt really good up until now. WTF! To much pasta? Rubbing one out? Man I thought I was almost through it. I am having this trembling in my arms legs and back of head as well. This just wont give up. Just took some vistaril. Hope it works. Feel better man.

fg

Hey man,

1:20 in the morning and having surges. First time this has happened in a few weeks. On my birthday no less. I had pasta and I knew I was not getting any from the wife so I rubbed one out. Great birthday huh. I had a really bad wave a few weeks ago and then 90% gone. I felt really good up until now. WTF! To much pasta? Rubbing one out? Man I thought I was almost through it. I am having this trembling in my arms legs and back of head as well. This just wont give up. Just took some vistaril. Hope it works. Feel better man.

fg

i don't think 'the rub' has the glutamates that the pasta does  :D pasta does have a lot of glutamate that can really affect us in this benzo withdrawal. be careful of too much glutamates in foods. there's a whole list somewhere on the forum. happy birthday! :)