Sound's new titration request

[el...]

I'm sorry to hear things haven't been going so well, but you've probably made a good decision to taper again, rather than going up in dose.  You're currently at 1 7/8 and are trying to stablize?  I think that's a good idea for now, this will give the team time to come up with a plan for you.

Just let us know when you'd like to start this, do you want to stick pretty much to the schedule that was drawn up for you the last time?

• 3 weeks later...
Just wondering if gaba, magnesium, amino acids would help to stabilize? Believer of vitamins. Take century. 50 B complex, Viotamin C 1000. Vitamin E 200, Panothenic acid 250, and garlique.  A friend took Gaba while withdrawing from Klolnopin and said it helped? But read have to be careful, can't take tooo much. Maybe even Calms Forte.  Also read magnesium is calming and amino acids can be helpful.  What are your thoughts and advice. Appreciate your expertise and helpfulness. Thank you.

Hi Sound!

You can post this in the supplement board http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=110.0 where you may get more responses.

I have heard pros and cons with GABA. I tried it myself for sleep, but it didn't really help. Theoretically, it seems like it should help ease withdrawal symptoms, but I don't know that it does. Try a forum search. I know there has been lots of discussion on GABA supps.

Yes, magnesium can be calming. It can cause diarrhea though, it amounts over 250mg.

I took calms forte during my withdrawal once or twice, when I was really wigging out, and it definitely took me down a couple of notches.

Be careful with B vitamins, as they can actually rev up your symptoms. This might be the problem. I think taking supplements and vitamins is a fine balance.

An idea might be to stop taking your supplements for a week or so, and see how you feel. Then add them back one at a time. To see which ones help and which ones might be problem.

eljay     :smitten: