Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Welcome Pamster, our new Moderator!!

[Th...]

Welcome Pamster.  I'm so impressed with how well you and the other Moderator's write.  I look forward to reading more.

..Bubbles

Thanks Bubbles, this place sets a high standard.  I've had to brush up on my spelling, grammar and putting two coherent thoughts together!  I've gained so much from reading others stories and writing styles, it's been fun. 

I've enjoyed reading your posts as well.  Maybe you'll start a blog soon, huh?  Of course it only took me 15 months so if we're using my example you've got plenty of time! ;D

Great to have you aboard, Pamster. :)

Thanks Colin, I've been studying like crazy the last two days, burning the midnight oil, trying to learn my way around!  ;)

Congratulations and many thanks for your kind and wise words to me as a new member.

Best Wishes

Scorpion

Congratulations and many thanks for your kind and wise words to me as a new member.

Best Wishes

Scorpion

Thanks Scorpion,

I hope you'll stick around and let us help you.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks whatalife, I know from reading some of your posts that you've had some problems.  I hope you're feeling better today.

Welcome Pamster!!!  ;D

And welcome to you too!  See, I just like how happy you pretend to be.  You've got the cute little froggy avatar and the smiley face next to my welcome. 

Tell you what, when I was feeling like you are I was anything but happy.  I couldn't even fake it very well.  Sometimes someone would say something that required me to laugh or smile and I would.  But, it sounded so fake because it didn't come from inside of me.  It was just a required response. 

Wow, it's so weird to have flashbacks of the horror of withdrawals.  Most of the time I don't think about how bad it was, but I'll never forget it.

My heart goes out to each and everyone still suffering. :smitten:

• 13 years later...

Pamster,

You saved me when I was going through hell. I don't know how you do it - what patience! You are an angel - thank you for being here! How lucky we are!

Openroad