Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Welcome Pamster, our new Moderator!!

[Th...]

Please help us welcome Pamster as our newest Moderator!!  :yippee:

http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr185/theresa1958_bucket/s60.gif

Way to go Pam!  :yippee:  You already moderate all you were missing was the title.  ;)  Thanks for helping out!

Well TS, I have some big shoes to fill.  Of course I wear a size 10 so I'd probably rip out the seams of the shoes of anyone who has done this before me.  Thanks for the great welcome!

Congrats Pamster, you are a good fit for being on our team.

Thanks, a little nervous; hope you'll be around to point me in the right direction!

Thanks for joining our team Pamster!!    :yippee: :yippee:

It's about time you accept the title for what you already do!  :laugh:

Hi Pam, good luck with modding, you'll be great! :),

Mr B

Thanks Mr B, I hadn't realized you'd stepped down.  Thanks for all you did for us!

Pam x

Remember the saying:  "All things in moderation.  Especially moderation."   :laugh:

Moderation, hmmm.  Not one of my strongest qualities, but certainly something to aspire to!  Good advice, thanks!

A great day for benzobuddies Pam!!!!  See?  Some did think you already were a moderator.  I guess you've already had a moderating influence here.  Thank you for your continued generosity and presence!

--adelia

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/beeper0002/BBuddies/thanku.gif

If I'm going to be a professional now, I guess I'd better figure out how you guys do the cool emoticons and pictures!

Yay! That's awesome.  :laugh:

I know you've only been a mod for a few days, but I'm expecting you to show me now it's done! ;)

Thanks for joining our team Pamster!!    :yippee: :yippee:

It's about time you accept the title for what you already do!   :laugh:

I've always wanted a title, was hoping for Princess or President but Moderator has a nice ring to it!

:yippee: Congrats Pamster!!!

M

Hi M,

With all of the congratulations I've been getting I feel like it's my Birthday only better.  I didn't have to age another year!

A great day for benzobuddies Pam!!!!  See?  Some did think you already were a moderator.   I guess you've already had a moderating influence here.  Thank you for your continued generosity and presence!

--adelia

Funny how moderation and moderator are so close....mmm, maybe this is what I need to ensure that moderation becomes a permanent part of my life.  If only... ;)

Finally, Pam!  :laugh:

Thank you so much!  :)

Linda 

Okay, so I've been moving in slow motion since benzo's... I know you know what I mean  ;D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/beeper0002/BBuddies/thanku.gif

If I'm going to be a professional now, I guess I'd better figure out how you guys do the cool emoticons and pictures!

Hey, I don't even know how to do that, and I've been here nearly two years!  ::)

Welcome Pamster.  I'm so impressed with how well you and the other Moderator's write.  I look forward to reading more.

..Bubbles