Australian TGA win over Xanax

[50...]

[50...]

Sorry, I  don't know how this got muddled up. I thought I was answering a moderator's query!! I will delete my post. It makes no sense!

I am only sorry I put that here.

My mother is very ill in hospital and I have spent most of the last 2 days there and been awake since 3am. i will delete this message as well when it has been read.

Oh by the way, thanks for the snipe about my cognitive abilities due to the fact that I choose to be addicted to xanax because I love it so much. I do not think I am lacking at all in that department.

I am stressed because I am worried about my 94 year old mother dying.

You are a nasty piece of work.

???

agreed  ???

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Di...]

• [Zz...]

• [In...]

• [...]

I was replying to Benzoid's question to me. I thought I was in my PM section.

I have no idea what moderators are on or off. I don't check who is on the forum.

Morreweg: If you want to join in why don't you say something instead of copying and pasting comments of other people and adding inane emoticons!

[50...]
Again you have totally gone off topic and ruined one of my threads.  Unless you have something supportive and irrelevant to say please keep your remarks to yourself.

I was replying to Benzoid's question to me. I thought I was in my PM section.

I have no idea what moderators are on or off. I don't check who is on the forum.

Morreweg: If you want to join in why don't you say something instead of copying and pasting comments of other people and adding inane emoticons!

xana, are you drinking again ?

i copied your post so you won't be able to remove it again,

no desire to join a conversation with you because its a  waste of my precious time , right ? :crazy:

[50...]

So to clear up any misunderstandings about the Xanax rescheduling.....

An interim decision was pasted in May 2013

The official date of rescheduling was 1 February 2014

New Practitioner guidelines for benzodiazepine prescription will be released later this year.

Sorry, I  don't know how this got muddled up. I thought I was answering a moderator's query!! I will delete my post. It makes no sense!

Rubbish - the post you deleted was directed at me as usual!

Actually, Xana is being truthful about that, towards.  That was a PM was meant for me.  I posted a PM into a thread the other day by mistake.  It happens in the days of multiple broswer tabs being open simultaneously.

B :)

[50...]

Rubbish - the post you deleted was directed at me as usual!

Actually, Xana is being truthful about that, towards.  That was a PM was meant for me.  I posted a PM into a thread the other day by mistake.  It happens in the days of multiple broswer tabs being open simultaneously.

What she said about me on a public forum was personal attack directed at me!!!! Whether or not it was meant for you.  I  should not have to constantly endure personal slurs. 

The information I share comes direct from the sources that write the information.  The guidelines for practitioners will be released later this year.  I dont know if practitioner guidelines are ever for public use on line, they are "Practitioner Guidelines .  The information I am talking about is not MIMs ! As Xana was talking about in her post/email . 

Anyway all be available for Practitioners later this year , I hope this clears up anything I have said. 

What she said about me on a public forum was personal attack directed at me!!!! Whether or not it was meant for you.  I  should not have to constantly endure personal slurs. 

She just made a mistake and posted it in the thread.  She won't be the first person to do that and won't be the last.  I know for a fact it was a PM for me. 

Come on, towards, let's just move on and have a happy day.  Benefit of the doubt and all that.  Stress is a killer.

[50...]

She just made a mistake and posted it in the thread.  She won't be the first person to do that and won't be the last.  I know for a fact it was a PM for me. 

Come on, towards, let's just move on and have a happy day.  Benefit of the doubt and all that.  Stress is a killer.

Yes lets move on  now and have a nice day!!!!! Stress is a killer so are drugs and I am so glad I am no longer dependent on Xanax.

Especially with all we know the new laws in coming in later this year.

[50...]

So to clear up any misunderstandings about the Xanax rescheduling.....

An interim decision was pasted in May 2013

The official date of rescheduling was 1 February 2014

New Practitioner guidelines for benzodiazepine prescription will be released later this year.

Xana,

I'm sorry to hear about your  mum. I know you're very close and you must be beside yourself with worry.

Will she be in hospital for long? I hope she's okay.

I hope you can get some rest. Take good care of yourself.

Hugs (one for your mum too)

Chinook

Thank you so much Chinookwind.

It has been a horrible couple of days starting yesterday at about 7am with my Mum not able to stand to get out of bed and having to press her 'Alert' button when she fell to the ground, hitting her head on the bedside table. The ambulance came and I joined her in hospital. I was very upset when the doctor told me (outside) that he was pretty sure it was bowel cancer as he could feel a big mass. He said I had to prepare myself for some tough decisions. I had a cry in the toilet and washed my face. Then had to fake being jolly.  Many tests and CT scans followed  and by the afternoon it was discovered that an 8cm gall stone was causing infection (acute cholestatis). Even though this can be bad everyone was relieved. It was the biggest one they had ever seen.

I left in the evening after they had settled her in a ward. She is having fluids and antibiotics intravenously. She looks so frail and vulnerable. My daughter and I went up with flowers this morning. It is Mother's Day tomorrow and she will not be able to go to the family picnic but I have a nice present for her and my eldest son is going to visit in the morning too.

It is worrying to work out what will come next as she is fiercely independent and doesn't have any home help etc.

I've been awake since 3am but I am still pretty 'wired' even though it is approaching bed time for me. It's hard to turn the thinking off.

Thank you for thinking of me and for your kind wishes. I truly appreciate it.

Xana x

Thank God she's okay Xana and it isn't cancer. I can only imagine the shock and terror you must have felt when the doctor pulled you aside and told you that.

But still it is very serious and that's a huge gall stone! Had she been complaining of pain or did it just come out of the blue?

So I guess the thing to do now is get the infection under control and then they'll decide what to do?

You always write so lovingly about your mum and she must just adore you. The respect you have for each other and the unique mother-daughter friendship is really beautiful.

Hope you can rest up and enjoy your family picnic. Happy Mother's Day and my warmest wishes to you and your mum too for a speedy recovery.

Chinook xx

The only possible way you could support the use of this drug is if you are still on it... I thought it was beneficial for a while too. There are no other scheduled drugs that can rob you of years, put you in hell with no end in site after you stop. But hey... First you'd have to stop! Halla <snip*> luya that this drug is being scheduled to s8. No problem is big enough for this evil drug. I have been told from a rep that it is true. Whoo hoo!

Edited: *profanity removed.

Off topic  ::)

I wasn't aware that concern and compassion for one's fellow travelers is ever "off topic" here.  :)

Thank God she's okay Xana and it isn't cancer. I can only imagine the shock and terror you must have felt when the doctor pulled you aside and told you that.

But still it is very serious and that's a huge gall stone! Had she been complaining of pain or did it just come out of the blue?

So I guess the thing to do now is get the infection under control and then they'll decide what to do?

You always write so lovingly about your mum and she must just adore you. The respect you have for each other and the unique mother-daughter friendship is really beautiful.

Hope you can rest up and enjoy your family picnic. Happy Mother's Day and my warmest wishes to you and your mum too for a speedy recovery.

Chinook xx

She was fine last Tuesday. We had lunch out together and a bit of shopping - she needs help with this. She said her back was sore from trying to change a quilt cover so I did that for her. Apparently after that she started feeling sick and stopped eating. Just 2 days! They don't want to operate so they are hoping it will clear up with antibiotics. I've been reading up on it though and it is quite serious.

I was holding my Mum's hand and she told me I was her strength and i made her life worth living. I didn't feel very strong at all.

Thank you for your Mother's Day wishes. All of my four adult children and their partners will be there for the first time in ages. It's not your Mother's day, is it?

My Mum knows about BBs so I will pass your wishes on. She read all of the Ashton manual when I was tapering off the Valium. She would quote it to me when I got despondent.

Xana xx

[50...]

The only possible way you could support the use of this drug is if you are still on it... I thought it was beneficial for a while too. There are no other scheduled drugs that can rob you of years, put you in hell with no end in site after you stop. But hey... First you'd have to stop! Halla <snip*> luya that this drug is being scheduled to s8. No problem is big enough for this evil drug. I have been told from a rep that it is true. Whoo hoo!

Edited: *profanity removed.

• 1 month later...