Important Survey - Please Participate ×

What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

I felt free again. I'm tapering but with all the specific help on benzos I have now I beat the intense loneliness. I went for a long drive, with the sun shining, ate a good meal and sold some books. Freedom is the best gift. I see the possibility of having my life back and meeting myself for real. Unadulterated.

I hiked 2.3 miles with my pup, reached out to a few friends, and lifted weights for about 20 minutes.  My mood was okay...feeling more motivated to get back out there. I'm not quite there yet but that's OK, baby steps.

I was able to attend a workshop yesterday that a friend led and hang out with her at lunch and afterwards. It was great connection and I guess progress that I felt well enough to make it through.

Even though I have been feeling bad, I was still able to read, and do what I could, get done, baby steps sometimes, but it is still upward and onward.And enjoy the birds and all their chatter.  :smitten:

I went to an art opening where some of my work is being exhibited. Didn't want to go but called someone who'd be upfront with me. Had a great time, met interesting people. Opened the door for doing it again. One person from the NY crowd was there with the usual attitude but it didn't matter. Formed a new friendship. Will be speaking on the piece near the end of the run. Big step for me.

i got some FREEE seagrams wine coolers i saw them in my brother's fridge , they belonged to his new girlfriend he dumped her today i asked him if i could have those seagrams in his fridge :P haha

i got some FREEE seagrams wine coolers i saw them in my brother's fridge , they belonged to his new girlfriend he dumped her today i asked him if i could have those seagrams in his fridge :P haha

:nono:

:hug:

i did aaaallllott of cooking this morning i woke up kinda late at 5am i didnt have time to use the crockpot with making pinto beans so i had to use the stove top i had to keep adding hot water periodically i also cooked corn cobs baked cookies i used the beans to make chilli with hamburger meat spices & a cut up onion i also made refried beans & chorizo to make tacos with i just got back from getin donuts !

i dont eat all of that by myself i try to cook alot alot for dad since he's a 18 wheeler trucker he's gone most of the day and he has plenty of food to take with him

Wow Katie, You always amaze me with all the things you can do.  :)

Put the Christmas Tree up last night. My little buddy on my avatar is standing in front of it.  8)

did your buddy help you put up the very tip top ornament on your christmas tree too ?

gosh im tired i still need to mow the front yard wiht push mower :( i have to use push mower since theres thanksgiving decorations i need to maneuver around and a few cords

did your buddy help you put up the very tip top ornament on your christmas tree too ?

gosh im tired i still need to mow the front yard wiht push mower :( i have to use push mower since theres thanksgiving decorations i need to maneuver around and a few cords

Ummmm, If I told you YES...would you think I was crazy?  ;D

Be careful around those cords katie.  ;) Are they GFCI protected?  :)

Snowy/Joey  :smitten:

Had some friends over last night for dinner and Star Trek. It was a geeky time that was reminiscent of my previous "normal" life. I was a bit stressed getting everything ready but it was so worth it.

i finished mowing i was hoping that evan would hear / see me working so he could come over to help but nope :( his mom and him invited me to their house on thanksgiving i dont know what to do theyre nice people and his mom is happy with me and evan his relatives will be there it would look odd that me and him are a couple

After all these years, I decided to not fret over things I have no control, and just do the best each day, and it is working. sometimes we have to let things go, to get to a better place.  :clap::smitten:

i finished mowing i was hoping that evan would hear / see me working so he could come over to help but nope :( his mom and him invited me to their house on thanksgiving i dont know what to do theyre nice people and his mom is happy with me and evan his relatives will be there it would look odd that me and him are a couple

Well, either way, I wish You, Evan and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving Katie!  :mybuddy:

Snoey  :)