Important Survey - Please Participate ×

What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

I miss that cat haha It made me feel really happy being around an animal. Definitely believe pets are therapeutic!

I also got a copy of Brave New World (Aldous Huxley) yesterday. Books like that make me have a bookgasm Lmao

Bookgasm, I know exactly what you mean. It's a wonderful feeling to get lost in a book and feel that pleasure. Such a gift. Then there's book mourning. When you finish the book and you grieve that it's over :'(

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

Lol book mourning I totally get that.

Sleeping and being able to walk is great :)

My friend drove me to renew my bus pass this morning and wouldn't take no for an answer when he paid for it!  Had the money but it was super nice.

Had lunch with one friend and a nice long phone conversation with another. Was able to be mutually supportive and not feel like a total freak ;) And my book club book was available at the library.

Hope it's okay if it's 48 hours?

We had a federal election here in Canada on Monday and I got out to vote.

I didn't do that last time around, I was too sick, so it felt good to participate.

I felt proud, it was a nice feeling.  :smitten:

Good going Chinook :thumbsup: Your election has been all over our news. They seem especially impressed by how young and good looking Troudeau is. We humans are so superficial :D

The cat that came over the other night is back! Lol

WARNING!!!

When I moved into this RV Park i was without four-legged creatures...currently, that number is five(FIVE) feral kitties(down from eight) who tolerate my feeding them, and keep me rodent-free and grackle-free...with an occasional pigeon in the diet...they creep up on you and next thing you know, you belong to them...haw!

i smoked alot less today right now its 1am , i last had a cigarette 7 hours ago,  i was awake during that time too its not like im running out of smokes or anything i have half a pack of L&Ms and a new pack of pall malls

I slept two hours straight last night and even had a dream. That's my drug free record for sleep duration! Not much sleep after that but it's still progress.

Today, my mind feels clearer and I don't feel so confused, if it is only for one hour, bring it on. I will take what I can, until I complete my Journey.  :thumbsup::smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

the last 24 hours were bad for me :( yesterday i noticed someone stole my weedeater string i had it in a blastic bag in the back back of my lil pickup i bought it around a year ago for $15 at lowes luckily i used most of it . maybe and hopefully i'll find it somewhere around here maybe i left it at my ranch , more bad news today is the 11th anniversary of my health crisis change :(  more bad news to cheer me up about my bad luck i altered a photo and reposted it on a photo on another forum with heavy traffic i visited i got baned there :( sicne it was seen as racist

good news i made alot of food this morning for my family my favoirte food carne guisada !!

the last 24 hours were bad for me :( yesterday i noticed someone stole my weedeater string i had it in a blastic bag in the back back of my lil pickup i bought it around a year ago for $15 at lowes luckily i used most of it . maybe and hopefully i'll find it somewhere around here maybe i left it at my ranch , more bad news today is the 11th anniversary of my health crisis change :(  more bad news to cheer me up about my bad luck i altered a photo and reposted it on a photo on another forum with heavy traffic i visited i got baned there :( sicne it was seen as racist

good news i made alot of food this morning for my family my favoirte food carne guisada !!

:( I hope everything else was ok for you Katie.  :-[ It makes me feel bad to see you sad with all you've been through.  :( I'm glad you had a nice dinner.  :):smitten:

Snowy  :smitten:

Hi folks

I had my hair cut today.  Second hair cut in 26 months.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sure does make me feel good.

Even better was talking to my hairdresser, a young man.  He is very well informed about the drug companies and their activities.

We exchanged information and email addresses. 

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Having a BB here come to a thread I have on oldie but goodies songs, and he put a Utube song, and it made me cry, but good tears, it was so uplifting, and just all the BB that reach out to one another is Wonderful.  :smitten:

What song was it? Crying can feel so good at times especially if it's been a while!

I managed to hike and sprint yesterday and I sprinted longer than I have been! If it wasn't for my baby dog getting tired, I would have kept going.  I also got myself to hit the weights again for a quick workout,  first time in months .

Also,  I was struggling to sleep last night so 5am I put on a you tube video of guided meditation that another member recommended.  I've never been able to get into this stuff bc I'm an adhd kid that can't slow myself down. But I figured I'd try! It was around ten minutes or so long and it was great! I couldn't finish bc I was falling asleep!  It also cleared my mind.  Def going to try again but not waiting until 5am this time. 

hi joey ! my day has been ok so far i feel well right now i just finished doing some yard work i enjoy using my gas blower outside it looks so purdys after its kinda heavy that thing but that thing can REALLY push air leaves off the driveway and sidewalks VERY wel i also like to use it on vehicles parked outside on the windshield i lift up the wipers use it under there since leaves tear up the fine rubber on those things

i had to go outside while writing this i heard the trashman go by i took in the can

i havnt cooked my brisket yet i thought of freezin it i saw the experation date on it it says 2016 s oi have plenty of time i plan to do it early tomorrow or this weekend and have a feast ! i love u joey <3

BarklessWagMore, It is' When You Walk through a storm',  by Jerry and the Pacemakers, go to my thread on Other Topics, he has it underlined, really sounded good on my new Desktop, and as I said I had tears of Joy. We all need something to lift us up.  :thumbsup:

You'll never walk alone? I listened and I ended up with tears in my eyes as well.  Good song,  and there's something so raw about that time period ofmusic. Thanks for sharing. Music has been one of the only things that let's me experience emotion again,  it's so powerful.

Got another workout in today and it felt good.  I hope it becomes second nature again and that I start to look forward to it again.

Walk on!  :thumbsup:

hi joey ! my day has been ok so far i feel well right now i just finished doing some yard work i enjoy using my gas blower outside it looks so purdys after its kinda heavy that thing but that thing can REALLY push air leaves off the driveway and sidewalks VERY wel i also like to use it on vehicles parked outside on the windshield i lift up the wipers use it under there since leaves tear up the fine rubber on those things

i had to go outside while writing this i heard the trashman go by i took in the can

i havnt cooked my brisket yet i thought of freezin it i saw the experation date on it it says 2016 s oi have plenty of time i plan to do it early tomorrow or this weekend and have a feast ! i love u joey <3

That sounds like one heck of a leaf blower Katie.  :) Didjya tweak it some? You're so dang smart, I'm pretty sure you gave it a tuneup. You always do it right.  8) That brisket sounds really good. Send me a piece please.  :)

Love you buddiette

Joey/Snowy  :sleepy: