Important Survey - Please Participate ×

What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

im so happy i fixed an old old john deere riding mower today i use that mower at the ranch to mow with i have another john deere that needs alot of work a camshaft & flywheel cover i pulled the carburator from that and put it on the john deere that wasnt running it needed some adjustment it works good now it runs smooth i loaded it in teh back back of my truck so i can take it out there tomorrow to mow with h

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

Ran this morning.  Gonna try to run every day.  (Kind of) enjoyed the weather, park.  Still stressful but I'm trying.

Awesome  :)

Snowy

I'm jealous you ran SIX MILES!  :P

Lol Spring. Running is running. THAT'S cool that you run too.  :)

Snowy  :)

Yesterday took two walks and felt refreshed and well. also was able to pet a little dog that keep dancing around for me, its owner said he didn't usually react that way to strangers. made my heart swell.  :D

I was able to take a 50 minute walk in a park in the beautiful crisp fall weather. My symptoms faded away while walking. Then later I had a pleasant conversation with my sister. Since talking with family became challenging in wd I deeply appreciate when we can connect and I can interact relatively normally. I love this thread and am thankful to be on it with you all!

Yesterday I had a bad evening.  Very depressed afterward; lots of self pity.  Why is my life so hard yada yada yada. 

This morning I decided that: yes, my life has been hard.  yes, it has been joyless way too often.  Thoughts got dark.  But no, I wanna live. I want a second chance. 

So I decided (a renewed commitment) to live in the present and let my feelings come forth. 

What happened yesterday was actually GOOD.... it got me to a necessary place.  I shed some tears.....yay! 

So I'm turning a corner.  I just hope this corner sticks. 

last night i slept 8 1/2 hours - 9hours ! i felt super when i woke up so i went jogging then i washed 3 vehicles outside. im not sure if the good sleep was from the new high mg super b complex vitamin OR it was from sleeping on a bed i moved from my 2nd house to my vacant 2nd  bedroom of mine here sleeping on a futon ! thats weird thats a real shitty bed theres something wrong with the frame, when i lay down on that futon the frame sinks in in the middle  :laugh:

My brother in law is a saint.  I'm staying with him and my sister in a beautiful house in a nice area and his patience with me has been amazing.  I don't feel comfortable talking to many people, but he's just helping me to feel  more and more comfortable.  Thx brother-in-law. 

Great turnaround, Spring. Your BIL and sister sound like real gifts. Glad to hear of the sleep Babyangel.

I was able to get a flu shot after not feeling well enough to go for a couple of weeks. Flu on top of all of this is something to avoid!

Had an amazing walk yesterday in the park with beautiful weather and beautiful scenery. And another productive talk with my brother in law.  And a cute black and white havanese to top it all off. 

Realizing that I need to change a few things and not feel guilty about it. because I matter. sometimes, standing still is just giving up and I refuse to give up'''''''''  :highfive: 

[3b...]

My friend shared Panda Express with me lol I don't eat things like that often so it was a treat for me. The little things add up!

I just had Panda Express last night! I have not had it in over 10 years! I never eat stuff like that either. It was DELICIOUS!  :D

Made it through food shopping, weights and exercise class without collapsing! It was a confidence builder. Trying to be very determined.

My friend shared Panda Express with me lol I don't eat things like that often so it was a treat for me. The little things add up!

I just had Panda Express last night! I have not had it in over 10 years! I never eat stuff like that either. It was DELICIOUS!  :D

My Wife and I love Panda Express.  :) :)

Snowy :)

[90...]

I think that I became a Chinese food snob after visiting China last year.  The restaurant stuff in the US (at least in my town) just doesn't compare.  At least we have good Mexican food.

I think that I became a Chinese food snob after visiting China last year.  The restaurant stuff in the US (at least in my town) just doesn't compare.  At least we have good Mexican food.

Yes  I love Taco Bell too.  :laugh:  ;D

Hahaha I have to share what just happened. I had my front door open to get some fresh air and a cat comes waltzing in like she owns the place! I just stared at her laughing. She began rubbing against me and purring. I fed her and played with her. Thought about keeping her but could tell she was a stray and I'm allergic to cats. I opened the door and she reluctantly left. Aww lol  :smitten:

Hahaha I have to share what just happened. I had my front door open to get some fresh air and a cat comes waltzing in like she owns the place! I just stared at her laughing. She began rubbing against me and purring. I fed her and played with her. Thought about keeping her but could tell she was a stray and I'm allergic to cats. I opened the door and she reluctantly left. Aww lol  :smitten:

:)

I miss that cat haha It made me feel really happy being around an animal. Definitely believe pets are therapeutic!

I also got a copy of Brave New World (Aldous Huxley) yesterday. Books like that make me have a bookgasm Lmao

I miss that cat haha It made me feel really happy being around an animal. Definitely believe pets are therapeutic!

I also got a copy of Brave New World (Aldous Huxley) yesterday. Books like that make me have a bookgasm Lmao

Is someone being attacked???

No, it's lily, turnin pages again... :laugh: