Burning Mouth...? What next, huh? Need suggestions

[ea...]

I forgot one. Ive had this for a while now, but Ill share it with you. When I breathe in thru my nose, the air feels sharp. In fact, everything sensory above my neck kind of feels sharp. I cant explain! But its not pleasant, When it comes on, I always think "oh, theres that sharp thing again." It passes.

Some folks get bad benzo belly. I get burning mouth and sharpness. Go figure, huh?

east

Hi east

My nose, hearing and eyesight are affected. My mouth has that metallic taste. My hearing is so intense when there is a noise. And I think I'm claustrophobic because I start shaking when I get in the shower or in the car. This stuff is frustrating and my doctor told me yesterday I should be over the withdrawal symptoms by now!!!!  Ugh!!!!!

So East, we are synchronized.  I have had the burning and tingling, elecrtic, shaop sensation/taste for months.  I also have the cracks at the corners, and peeling, strips of skin...I have had that in the past and it was candida/fungus.

I wonder, why the cracks at the corners??? I cant figure that one out! What with the CNS would cause it????

Im sitting here, looping music going thru my head, my mouth and lips are burning, my right foot is numb, and I actually just smiled. Damn. This is completely weird. Weird!!!!

When I get cracks in the corners of my lips I take vitamin b complex. I read one time ( before all this) that it is a deficiency of b vitamins. The cracks went away after I started taking them. It makes sence since we are under stress

Fungal infection and B vitamin deficiency are the two things I had heard of causing the cracks and i have had that a lot in my life, from both causes,  Have it now! bad..also the buning mouth things...What!  is it the weather making this worse for us?? Could be, weather affects internal fungal infections a lot!  Also the moon which is about to be eclipsed by Earth I think - it ws HUGE last night at the horizon opposite the sun...makes kids in classrooms nuts - (teacher in me...)

My B12 is normal. I give myself shots every month. I am very slightly anemic, 10/30 last time, which shouldnt cause the cracks. And I dont have fungal issues that Im aware of. How does one get tested for that?

east, is your mouth dred out?

my mouth was dry for yrs and i would get cracks on corner of my mouth.

sometimes it was sore

I wonder, why the cracks at the corners??? I cant figure that one out! What with the CNS would cause it????

Im sitting here, looping music going thru my head, my mouth and lips are burning, my right foot is numb, and I actually just smiled. Damn. This is completely weird. Weird!!!!

I had the burning mouth on and off since coming off K, it was really bad shortly after my last pill, but it has lessened with time. I've tried a bunch of stuff and got some relief - sugarless gum (I chewed probably hundreds of them), chewing on ice cubes, sipping water throughout the day, non-alcoholic mouth wash, I even used a softer toothbrush and a tooth paste that had no mint flavor - forgot what it was.

The cracks at the corners - I usually get them if I am vit B deficient, so a round of 2-3 weeks of vit B complex supplements take care of mines, plus staying hydrated and using chapstick throughout the day helps me as well.

Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs,

Amy