Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today

[...]

Thanks Oi81   

I had a GREAT day today.  :)

It was great because I fought off the symptoms early and focused on staying postitive.  I was able to do this because I knew that some of you knew what I had posted yesterday.  There's much strength here at BB's and I used it, yesterday and today.

Thanks for being here for me...... :)    :thumbsup:    :smitten:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Di...]

• [...]

• [se...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I am not feeling great...have been nauseous most of the day today. Soooo annoying...I just wish I could throw up or something and be done with it.

Anyone else suffer from nausea from withdrawal??? :o

Hello Sammi,

I had a week or two with the Benzo Belly,  but nothing that you have. It could just that you will have it for a week or two. Just stay with it and keep that positive attitude, you will get better  soon. And try to eat health for now. When I C/T, I had a few problems, but now I am much better today.

Keep going forward with your recovery, and hope that you have a great day.  :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you. :smitten:        :smitten:

Rocket

Hello My BB,

Just a short note to see if everyone is doing well today. And if you are down a little today, please don't worry, tomorrow will be a better day for all of you.    :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you and you family,      :smitten:      :smitten:

Rocket

Good Morning and Good Evening BB,

Just a smile for every BB to brighten up your day.  :).  I do hope that everyone feeling better today. Keep up the good progress and always move forward with your healing. Keep that positive attitude and always remember, that everyone one does heal.  :thumbsup:

Godspeed to all.    :smitten:

Rocket

Good Morning and Good Evening BB,

I haven't seen any input in a few days, I hope that everyone is doing well. If anyone can today, please leave some feedback to Help Your Fellow BB. There are wonderful BB waiting to hear from you. Help guide them threw their taper or withdraws.  :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you all, keep going forward.      :smitten:          :smitten:

Rocket

I'm just lying here.  :)  It's Saturday morning.  I don't have anything I have to do.  I have things I can do, but......i'm just lying here.  I slept pretty good.  I like Saturday because I can just lie here in bed if I want to.

I did clean up the kitchen.  It was a pit.  I'm not crazy about cleaning up for me but I live with a guy.  He's an addict.  I go to bed early most nights.  He's up late most nights, usually drinking if nothing else.  He's like a drunken fraternity boy at night raiding the kitchen.

When I moved in with this guy I knew he had a drinking problem.  He was supposed to start working on cleaning up.  But he didn't really want to clean up.  I fell for the BS.  I didn't know as much about addictions and drinking when I moved in as I do now.  He's taught me a great deal about addictions that I couldn't glean from the literature. 

He's filling in gaps around my own addiction/dependence to benzos.  It isn't pretty.  It's really disgusting to be honest.  If there ever was a fringe reason to to get off the benzos before falling deep into addiction, you'll find all of them by living with an active addict.

I'm just talking, folks.    :)

Ramblings from the edge I guess........

I'm gonna try to make this day mine, instead of letting him dictate my mood.

Beau    :smitten:

Hello Beau,

Hey, it's okay to lay around on the Saturday morning, but if you can, just get out of the house for a few hours in the afternoon. You will feel better, and you will have a positive attitude also. I know that it can be tough sometimes to get out because of the security of being home or safe at home. Just don't let your mind take over your freedom and make you think negative thoughts.

Sorry that you have a bad room mate, but sometimes these situations help us become stronger. Try to hang in there, go strong and move forward with your recovery. And the BB are always here for your support.  :thumbsup:        :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you,              :)

Rocket

Hi everyone,

Been having a difficult time so laying low. Really hit with depersonalization and body pain.  That is frightening for me...then if left unattended the ugly fear cycle starts. I have been doing my walks. Today I made myself go to a yoga class. Finding it hard to find my positive side.

I know my body is healing...I must find more self compassion and patience. So...I'll go for another walk with my dog and count blessings.

Hope the best for everyone.

Carita

Hello Carita,

Sorry that you have to go threw these crazy moments. I know what you are going threw. It seems that some days I get the same sxs that you have. But like you I keep pushing on. Not going to let these sxs get me down at all.

It seems to me that we have to go threw all the crazy days to get to our great days. With all of the research that I have done, everyone gets better as the days go by. And that sometimes when we are not at our best, the sxs will take over. But we keep on looking for answers to get us to the finish line.

One thing that I do know, is that I have healed much since my C/T last year. It's not as fast as I want to be, but much improvement. Can't wait until I get to be 100%.  :thumbsup:  But in all this craziness of sxs and bad thoughts in my brain. Life will go on, and I and all my BB will get better. Just remember one thing, go slow, you will have a great life after the Pill.

Godspeed to all of you,      :smitten:      :smitten:

Rocket

Hello all,

I have written in awhile...been feeling pretty good.

Talked to my psychiatrist and he agreed that I might have jumped off too soon (from .25 to 0)...so as of today I am starting my new taper of .125mg. So far feeling ok but I am home today, relaxing, which is when I usually feel okay.

We shall see Tuesday when I go back to work how the symptoms are....

Will keep everyone posted and hope everyone is doing okay today and symptoms aren't taking over!

:)

Hello Sammi,

Hope that you get to relax more. It's good that you went to your Doc, and you both decided that there should be a longer taper. Remember if this works for you, just stay with it, okay. You will know when it is time to drop more.

We are always here for you when you need a BB Friend for support.    :thumbsup:  Keep moving to a better future.

Godspeed to you.      :smitten:      :smitten:

Rocket

Took a long road trip to Texas to visit my ailing 94 year old stepmother. My boldest adventure since starting cold turkey. Had a short but sweet visit with my brother and sister there as well. started home yesterday morning and then the s--- hit the fan. Broke down in New Mexico. Had to get a motel room while I'm waiting for a repair. Last night was a little hard as I had to keep fighting off anxiety and tinnitus. Then this morning while waiting and watching TV my tinnitus just skyrocketed out of the blue. I'm keeping it together so far. I know it will probably go back down and I know it could be worse. But, it seems like just when I start feeling okay, wham, I get hit again.

Hello rhafe,

Very sorry to hear about your road trip. No onr deserves this, especially one of our BB. It's good that you kept it together. About your tinnitus, stress will bring it on sometimes. But in all, you are doing great, stay strong for your family. I do hope that you car is back working.

Let us know how everything turns out for you. Wish you the best.  :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you.      :thumbsup:

Rocket

Hello BB,

Just a short note to day that I hope that everyone is feeling a little better today. Just remember to think positive and always move forward. We have bad days, and we have good days. But just think of when we are finished with all this crap, we will have good days all the time.  :).  Sometimes it might feel that we will never get there, but everyone does sooner or later.  :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you all,        ;D

Rocket

Today is one of those days were I feel like I won't get there. Today was definitely a bad day...had a panic attack on the way to work and could not stop crying, pulled myself together and functioned for a few hours but that was it. I took a little bit higher of the dose I am supposed to be at right now in my taper (I took .25mg when I am only supposed to take .125mg)...I felt like I needed it to get through...

I looked back on here and I posted the other day about how good I felt...and then I have a bad day today.  :sick:

This back and forth nonsense has to stop...its so frustrating and exhausting.

Hopefully onto better days tomorrow.... :-\

Sammi, know what you mean about the ups and owns. When I get a little peek of wellness it feels so good...then minutes later it can feel like there is no out or end to this. Goodness...some days all of my coping skills barely squeak me throughout the discomfort. Today is one of physical pain and depersonalization with anxiety on top...what a combination.

Keep knowing every day brings us closer to being healed.  We can do it.

Carita

Hello all. Rocket, how are you?

Hello rhafe,

Very sorry to hear about your road trip. No onr deserves this, especially one of our BB. It's good that you kept it together. About your tinnitus, stress will bring it on sometimes. But in all, you are doing great, stay strong for your family. I do hope that you car is back working.

Let us know how everything turns out for you. Wish you the best.  :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you.      :thumbsup:

Thanks Rocket. I made it back home today after a 13 hour drive. The car ran good and I had no problems. My ears are much quieter today too, thank goodness.

Rocket

Hello Sammi

Hope you are better tonight. Yes it does get crazy sometimes, but we do adjust as the days go by. Remember everyone, if you need to take a little more of a dose, that is okay, this is no race at all. You need to go at your own pace. It's okay, everything will get better for you.

I do understand what everyone is going threw, when I C/Ted, my whole word was upside down. I didn't know if I was coming or going. Or even know how to deal with all the sxs of my withdraw. But with some reading, and the help from my BB, I did get better. It took some time to get here, but I am far from being cured. I will get there some day. I just have to keep the positive attitude.

Sammi and Carita, just hang in there, it is ruff to get off these crazy little pills, but I have faith in you both. I know that you are strong, so please stay with it, we are here for you both everyday.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you and your families,      :smitten:                :smitten:

Rocket

Hello buddies,

firstly,i missed all of my dear buddies here.i was away on a trip.hope every one is fine.now that i'm back i feel much better.my stomach issues have lessened alot.i realized that when i spend most of my time out side,i feel less dizzy.that's just fantastic.actually i had some rough time,too.but i didn't let w/ds to ruined my trip and enjoyed myself  :)

Dear Sammi,

it's ok,some times we need to take a little more dose.see,before going on my trip i cut my dose to 1/8 of X,but when i when i was traveling by train i felt that i couldn't stabilized on that dose,i felt anxious so i decided to stay on 1/4 of X,and when i'm back start to cut it to 1/8..that's ok,you'll feel fine.

Best wishes to all,

Saharsandy

Hello Saharsandy

It's nice to see you once again on the forum. Very glad that you had a wonderful time. It looks like you need to be outside more to elude the sxs. With all the beauty in the world today, we differently need to go out to see it. This brings our minds to ease from the negative thoughts.  :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you            :smitten:          :smitten:

Rocket

Hi everyone,

Good to hear from you Sandarsandy. Rocket, thank you for your kindness and messages of hope and strength. I've really needed it lately. I am just about ready to cut again and your positive words are nudging me in the right direction.

Love and healing to all,

Carita

Hello Carita,

It's always makes me feel better when I can help one of my BB, or another good person in the world.  Stick with your cut and taper, you can do this. Sometimes the symptoms get unbearable, but that is when we need to be stronger. Sometimes we get tested in how we react or coupe with situations. But the big man upstairs always looks out for us.

Just try to stay strong, and you will get better, honestly. I am living proof that you will, and so will everyone else. I am no at 100% yet, maybe 80%, but I know in my heart that I will get there just like everyone else will in the future. Have no doubts, keep positive with your thoughts, and always stay busy. Never giving your mine any change to think negative.    :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you and everyone else,            :smitten:            :smitten:

Rocket

Hello Everybody,

I hope that all my BB are doing well today. Try to stay busy to keep your minds thinking very positive. I know that sometimes it can be hard, but keep strong. Your healing will end in the future, and you will be 100%'.  :thumbsup:

Godspeed to you all      :).          ;D

Rocket

Good Morning and Good Evening BB

I hope that everyone is going to have a great day and enjoy the sunshine. And for those BB that already had a Good Day, wish you a wonderful night. Just keep positive about your healing, and you will get there. All of us have some doubts about recovering, but just look at the previous BB that use to post here. You don't see them on here any more. That shows us that you will recover 100%.

So move forward and never look back.      :thumbsup:

Godspeed to all,    :)

Rocket

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [...]
    • [Le...]
    • [...]
    • [Ab...]
    • [mr...]
    • [Oc...]
    • [An...]
    • [Ki...]