Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Titration schedule

[bo...]

Colin-here are the details for my schedule: drug-klonopin----start date:2-7-2009----Dose at start date:1.25mg----My tablets are.5 mg---I currently use 3 tablets/day dry cutting 1 to get 1.25mg---I would like to taper at 14%/Month----I have a 100 ml graduated cylinder graduated in 1 ml increments- My current schedule is .5-.375-.375-8 hours between doses-Thank you -Boxerman

colin- when I said I took 1.5 tablets-well I don't know how i came up with that part- i guess what i should have said is that i use three(.5mg) tablets per day to get my 1.25 daily dose of k. I am sure you understood what  i was trying to say but just thought i would try to clear it up thanks-boxerman

Hi Boxerman,

Sorry for the delay - I was tied up with other issues.

Your schedule: http://www.benzobuddies.org/spreadsheets/tt-boxerman-2009-01-23.html

Please print it out now!

Add the following code to you signature (through your profile) so that there is a convenient link to your schedule in your profile and at the foot of your posts:

[url=http://www.benzobuddies.org/spreadsheets/tt-boxerman-2009-01-23.html][u]My Titration Schedule[/u][/url].

Each day you will make up 100ml of liquid, using one whole pill, but drink just the amount indicated by the schedule. In addition to the liquid, you will take the extra pills indicated by the schedule. So, for example on the first day, you make up 100ml of liquid, but drink just 49ml; you will also take 2 tablets. Split up the 49ml and 2 tablets over the day to suit your needs.

Take care, and good luck.

Thank you Colin- I appreciate it very much-Could someone tell me how I put my titration schedule in my profile thanks- Boxerman

Hi boxerman,

Just copy the code and paste it into your signature line.

I  tried to copy that code in for my titration schedule but its not working-boxerman- I am  so computer stupid !

I did it for you, hope you don't mind?? :smitten:

• 3 weeks later...