Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Buddie Blogs are now members-only.

[Ho...]

Hi Everyone:

Since I am a new member, I am BB has a protective measure in place.

Thanks to all

Notforme

I've said before and I'll say it again....thanks to all of you wonderful people!!

I am most at home when I am here with you....peace my Benzo Friends.

BB.

• 5 weeks later...

This is such great news!  I am so glad to hear this.  I at one point I had roommates looking at my blog and the chastising me for the things that I wrote.  I had no idea it was public before then.  :(  But I sure did after that and felt kinda violated.

Thank you so much for the change! It's Comforting to know that not just anyone can see my blog now. 

:smitten:

This is such great news!  I am so glad to hear this. I at one point I had roommates looking at my blog and the chastising me for the things that I wrote.  I had no idea it was public before then.  :(  But I sure did after that and felt kinda violated.

Thank you so much for the change! It's Comforting to know that not just anyone can see my blog now. 

Ugh...that's not good, Tink.  :( I can understand why you felt violated. Many of our members didn't realize Buddie Blogs were available to the general public this is why I'm glad we could change this.

Thanks for your comments, Tink.

Hope :smitten:

This is such great news!  I am so glad to hear this. I at one point I had roommates looking at my blog and the chastising me for the things that I wrote.  I had no idea it was public before then.  :(  But I sure did after that and felt kinda violated.

Ugh...that's not good, Tink.  :( I can understand why you felt violated. Many of our members didn't realize Buddie Blogs were available to the general public this is why I'm glad we could change this.

Thanks for your comments, Tink.

Hope :smitten:

Yeah it was not good at all.  So glad they are not open to the public anylonger.

Welcome Hope. 

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I am having diarrhea now for 3 weeks plus.  I am tapering from diazepam and take Sertraline (Zoloft) which is thought to cause diarrhea.  I'm really struggling daily with doing things, getting out of house (feel nervous/anxious almost always).  Anyone else have it from tapering V???  I did have Collagenous Colitis (Microscopic Colitis in 08, was diagnosed, sick then have not been sick since 09).   

I'm at 6.5mg V down from 9mg since August 19 (c/t unfortunately in Aug then reinstated day after from 9mg to 7mg).  I started tapering my Zoloft just by a tiny amt. (1/4 of a 25mg tablet).  1 crossed over from K (1mg) in Dec. (long story) and did the Ashton Method crossover Ap/May then started tapering from 12.5mg V in June then trtmnt ctr (bad idea I know) where they c/t me in 7 days and next day I reinstated.  So I've never been stable.  Main issue is diarrhea now though.  Thanks.