Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Sergio wants to titrate.

[Se...]

Hello Colin:

Thank you very much for the good news about the administrators and also for everything that you have done for all of us. I wish you the best in your new activities.

As you can read in my signature, I am dawn to 1mg of clonazepam. At this point, I think that it would be better for me to titrate, and make the reductions smoother. I would like to know your opinion, and if you think the change is convenient, I will appreciate if you can make a schedule for me.

Thank you, again, for your invaluable support.

Hello Beeper:

I read again the tritation procedure, as you said it is not as easy to follow while in the run. I might continue dry cutting. I can make cuts of .0625mg. and see how far I can go.

Thank you very much. :smitten:

Hey Sergio,

I always love when you check in, as you are on my mind. I'm so happy you have gotten down so low. You are doing great. You gonna through this before you know. Be well my friend :) Kel

Hello Kel:

I cannot find the words to thank you so much for your continuous encouragement and support in my process of getting rid of this poison. You have always been there, when I need inspirational thoughts. It is not easy to share what we are going through with many people, for different reasons: we do not want the loved wants to unnecessarily worry, and also some people just do not understand; then there is not point in telling them your feelings about abstinence from the medication. But we all need people who care and understand.

Your posts toward me are always telling me: continue, be strong, the light at the end of the tunnel is at reach. These words always are present in  my mind, and again, I thank you for all that you have giving me.

I wish you are doing very well.

Sincerely yours. :)

Hello Colin:

I am sorry for not replying to your post before, but I was out of town for a couple of days.

Theresa2 and Beeper advice me about continuing dry cut taper. I will continue doing it, I do not have time to be tied to the kitchen. Since my symptoms are not that bad, I can, for the moment, dry cut taper.

I was not aware of the implications of tritating. In the future, if my symptoms worsen, I might have to do it.

Thank you very much for asking me. I wish you are doing well.

Sincerely yours.