Benzo Free on 8/8/08

[be...]

Hey Everyone!  I'm benzo free for a whole week as of today!   :yippee:

Way to go!! You sound like you're feeling great, too!!  :yippee: :yippee:

T2 :smitten:

Way to go.  I, too, am 1 week off Benzos.  We have something in common.

Patty  xo

Way to go, to you too, Patty. I have not been posting too much the last few months, just hanging in the backgound due to some pretty bad symptoms, but always reading everyone's posts and you have been a great help and inspiration to me and many others.

Thank you!!

Way to go.  I, too, am 1 week off Benzos.  We have something in common.

Patty  xo

Hi Patty,

Congratulations to you, too! I read your postings - you have a wonderful heart.  It's wild - this is such an important event in my life, and I have very few people I can share it with (I haven't revealed that I was even on these drugs to many people, let alone tell them of this journey).  Aside from my husband, who understands to a degree, this is the only place I can talk about this.  We all share something pretty amazing in common.  And I think we are all pretty amazing people!!!   :smitten:

I have not been posting too much the last few months, just hanging in the backgound due to some pretty bad symptoms, but always reading everyone's posts and you have been a great help and inspiration to me and many others.

Thank you!!

Hi Teresa,

Glad you are feeling well enough to write again.  :thumbsup:

Very well done on finally breaking free from those benzo shackles, honey. I'm posting your freedom medal right here on your bloggie....You clever girl! 

;D

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6582/beachroseun5.gif

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7473/benzofreedomzn0.jpg

[b1...]

Hi, Beachrose,

Oh, you can talk to me anytime.  You are definately not alone.  I feel the same way, too.  We have received such wonderful advice and found friendships on this site.  Only we know the fury of these meds.  We did it and we are very proud of ourselves, ha?  I hope you have a wonderful life from now on even if there are small pitfalls along the way.  A big hug to you.

Patty  xo

• 3 weeks later...
I'm celebrating 4 weeks of beating the benzos!  Still doing pretty well...some anxiety this week (even a panic attack) but getting through it and each day proves to me I can keep this up.   :boxer: (That's us, beating benzos!)  :laugh:

We were both benzo-free the same day.  Still get some waves but feeling so much better.  Good luck to you and wishing you a happy and fulfilling life.

Patty  xo