• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Li...]

• [Ho...]

• [An...]

Hey LP, I try to log on when I first get into the office (8ish) and when I get home in the evening (around 6 - 7ish). I have tons of meetings throughout the day so I hardly get a chance to check in otherwise. Since we have some catching up to do, I will check in more often so we can schedule time to chat (when it becomes available, again).

In the meantime, have a fabulous day!

Take care,

Lida

Hey LP, it is 8:37 EST on Monday, December 5th and I am checking in...

I pray you had a fantabulous weekend and that your Monday is off to a fabulous start!

Take care,

Lida

Hi Lida,

Duh, I just realized that we can have our email account enabled so that memebers can email each other.  Check out my profile , thanks!

Since I could make this change I am assuming that this is not a problem, i hope its not. Love to all the moderators..

LP,

Hoooorrraaay! I'm so glad you are better. You really helped me out last Summer, at a time when I didn't have many to talk/turn to. I'll always be appreciative for that.

My highest hopes for a bright new chapter in your life. Take it easy, but not for granted!

Your friend Ben (Kai  8))

LP, so gald to hear that you are recovering. I remember your kind welcome when I first arrived at BB in the summer - thank you.  :)

Hi Timru,

Im glad that my words made you feel welcome. Benzobuddies was my best place of refuge, sadly I know none of you but we are all connected in ways most people will never understand.  Hpw are you feeling?

Hi Lynn62,

How is life treating you these days?  Thanks for the support!

You are so right, we will make it... It's surprising how even when you think you are healed, a few more weeks pass and you realize little things that remind you of you before all this mess happened.  It's a really nice and sweet reward from going thru so much hell.

• 2 weeks later...
What a wonderful feeling I will be glad when I get there! I had to take off work today. I just couldn't do it! You have given me hope today! Thanks for sharing.

I remember several days where I literally begged my wife to drive me to work because the fatigue and head pressure were too much for me to deal with the trains. I have no idea how I did not get fired.. I just pushed as hard as I could... I missed 15 days of work this year and should've missed more if it wasnt for me dragging myself to work and just pretend like I was here... lots of bad days... oh well, its sad in a way to think about them... But then I realize its not worth spending time on it.. its in the past..

• 4 weeks later...

8 months free....

No return of the anxiety or depression or other severe physical.  I am out of shape, but I am working on getting my energy back. I can tell my body is still healing in that gaining more energy is slow but low energy for me is a lot of energy for others. Its really me thinking back on much in shape I was... Prob. not fair to compare right? 

Sometimes I feel some light head pressure, around the front of my face. Everyone says its sinuses, its not.. I know and remember my old friend.

Its just a slight tightness, before it was the head pressure and depression and god knows what else. 

I am finding that my sense of humor is coming back, i feel cheerful, I had become so serious but its really odd... I realize I am still healing because new good things appear that I had forgotten about! is this normal?  As time goes on I feel myself in a better place.  God willing this is how it continues :)

Love u all

What a wonderful jorney! You have give me so much hope. I have all of the sx you had and was only used for a short period. Im looking to do everything that I can to make a speedy recovery. If I remember correctly you said that you took a Multi Vitamin and Fish Oil?

Hi,

For me acupuncture was a live saver for the physical sxs. Those were really bad and it gave me a few hours of relief.

I used a good multivitamin and fish oil which is brain food.  I also took up photography and forced myself out of the house to take pics.

I take a lot of pics now! You came off of a lot of stuff there tiger :(  It stinks that just a short time can do this right? Oh well, lessons learned..

Hi!

It has amazed me how many s/d sx I have with only being on them for a short time. I have experienced everything a long term user has. CRAZY! Your words and story has help so much!

I will try and find a good Vitamin and I will try the fish oil.

• 8 months later...

Hi!

It has amazed me how many s/d sx I have with only being on them for a short time. I have experienced everything a long term user has. CRAZY! Your words and story has help so much!

I will try and find a good Vitamin and I will try the fish oil.

Luis -

Thank you for sharing your inspiring success story.  I'm in the middle of a taper off of a Z drug, Lunesta.  I'm not a medication person.  I got into a similar situation as yours, where I left myself vulnerable to the option of taking Rx meds.  I was on Lunesta for a total of 8 - 9 weeks before I started tapering.  6 months later, I'm still tapering.  Long, twisting, and winding road.  I'm glad to hear that the bizarre thoughts have gone.  That is the symptom that I probably struggle with the most, other than the dp/dr.  I would love to pick your brain sometime, if you're still around.  Thanks again. 

Redeemed. 

• 7 years later...