Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Trazadone last nigth, almost passed out today

[...]

well after a couple bad nights of sleep i decided to take trazadone as prescribed on occasion for sleep, i took 100 at 11:00 pm and went to work at 7:30 this morning, by 10:30 I had almost passed out, now i remember why i hated this drug last year when i had first tried it, back to the drawing board, still making my cut today to get there sooner rather then later...i hate this hamster wheel i am on but reading back about my good days certainly gives me hope like i had a great 72 hr window last weekend...hope this weekend shapes up, the weather is great.

SPH

Traz affects everybody differently...I tried it and it did not work..but my sister tried it and it worked perfectly...go figure...best to stay off all toxic chemicals if you can....tough it out.

Maybe a sleep supplement might be something to try...better than nothing perhaps.  I used Midnite and Alteril....not too bad.

Andy