Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Nature Made's Sleep and Midnite

[...]

I use either benadryl or unisom and its hit or miss. I have not tried those other remedies. I have very poor sleep and I understand it's miserable.

Hope it gets better for you soon.

Jittery

yes I have.  The Nature Made is a good brand and the ingredients include cammomile and other relaxing ingredients.  However, using melatonin was always a hit or miss for me.  Mostly a miss.  When it did work, I was out for a long time. 

Midnight is just like the Nature Made, but in a lower dose melatonin.  This never really worked for me....just made me have tired eyes.

Good luck!

Determined 7...i tried Midnite and it did the same thing...made my eyes tired the next day.  i slept but is wan not the best sleep.  I dont think that these supplements do much for sleep problems related to benzo withdrawal.....I have tried Kava, Valarian, Midnite and Alteril.....no great results...maybe i will try Unisom.

Andy