Important Survey - Please Participate ×

We are all in this together.

[...]

We are all very unique when it comes to healing from the damage caused by benzodiazepines. We all have our own way of dealing with the pain and anxiety caused by this insidious drug.

The fact that some of us are symptom free after five months, and some of us are are still healing after a year and a half to two years, proves how different we all really are when it comes to the healing process. "One size fits all' does not apply to Benzodiazepine recovery.

We joined BenzoBuddies because we found it to be a very unique, non judgemental, and people friendly place to meet. This site affords us the opportunity to receive the much needed support and comaraderie to make the transition away from benzos a less frightening experience.

I was a little confused when reading another thread, where the reason for BenzoBuddies existence, sometimes became lost in conversation. This is understandable. Benzo withdrawal can make us more sensitive than we used to be.

I am sorry if I appear to be preaching. It's just that we are all in this together, and if offering a word of kindness, makes someone's journey a little easier, that's what it's all about.