Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Headaches

[Kr...]

Guys, do headaches really end? I’m 20 days after my jump and my headaches are just getting worst. Is like my brain is bigger than my head lol. And I have an extreme pain between my eyes. Also, when I go outside it’s really hard to keep my eyes open and I feel extremely anxious when I’m with people even if the environment is totally calm. 

Any advises? Do you have this? How do you deal with? Im taking pain killers for my headaches like every 4 days one since my jump.  

Did you had this already? And did you recover? After how long? 

[Ma...]
Posted (edited)

Yes, these do go away. I rotated ice caps (Amazon) and used Tylenol.

Your CNS is fragile and on hyper alert making any interaction uncomfortable. When I speak with neighbors, for example, I usually have an inner dialogue: slow down, focus, breathe, concentrate, I am okay, there is no danger…

I have been intentionally going out more frequently in order to see others walking their dogs to strike up a conversation or to see people I know for ‘exposure therapy’, as repetition and consistency strengthens the neuronal connections and promotes neuroplasicity. It also teaches your brain that it’s safe.

If you go for long periods of time without these interactions you can experience deconditioning, similar to muscle atrophy. So even though your brain is an organ, not a muscle, it still needs those experiences to strengthen connections.

It was only a month ago when my brain would literally be: Failure to connect! Failure to connect, abort mission! But only last week I had a fairly normal 20 minute conversation.

When my system just glitches out physically and I feel like I am going to stroke out, I remind myself that I know what is going on and leave it be. Don’t give it fuel with adding more stress to the situation by focusing on the sensations. And I remind myself it will pass.

Try to normalize the abnormal.

Then I rest.

Edited by [Ma...]

1 hour ago, [[K...] said:

Guys, do headaches really end? I’m 20 days after my jump and my headaches are just getting worst. Is like my brain is bigger than my head lol. And I have an extreme pain between my eyes. Also, when I go outside it’s really hard to keep my eyes open and I feel extremely anxious when I’m with people even if the environment is totally calm. 

Any advises? Do you have this? How do you deal with? Im taking pain killers for my headaches like every 4 days one since my jump.  

Did you had this already? And did you recover? After how long? 

Kris111, yes. I've had it.  And, yes, i've been definitely recovering, not completely yet but when i have a headache now it feels much less intensive. At first i could neither go out nor speak when a headache strack. Right now i have it too but i'll go out and visit my friend. I hope with my pleasure). 

20 days in the withdrawal is too early to expect much of improvement. You're still in the acute phase and it may last further for a while. Hope not too long for you. But sure the headaches are going to get better as the rest of your symptoms.

Smooth healing and good Luck to you!)