Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Walk in the Park??

[Go...]

[Go...]

Does anyone have trouble walking in the park? There is a short path and a long path in the park when I take the long path get fear fear fear. The Earth is floating in space and we are standing on it and there is no grounding. has anyone had anything remotely close to this?

[Go...]
Posted (edited)

Edited by [Go...]

[OD...]

Yes, I get it in any public setting where there are people though. It's starting to ease up a bit for me at around 20 months, but the intense fear, feeling like I'm going to "fly off" the planet, feeling like I'm going to topple over etc. are all still fresh in my memory

• Love 1

[Go...]
On 06/05/2024 at 19:59, [[O...] said:

Yes, I get it in any public setting where there are people though. It's starting to ease up a bit for me at around 20 months, but the intense fear, feeling like I'm going to "fly off" the planet, feeling like I'm going to topple over etc. are all still fresh in my memory

Yes! @[OD...].  How have you managed daily activity for the past 20 months?????  I’m at 15 months.

[OD...]
On 09/05/2024 at 09:41, [[G...] said:

Yes! @[OD...].  How have you managed daily activity for the past 20 months?????  I’m at 15 months.

I didn't. I haven't been able to work, and fortunately for me since the pandemic pretty much everything around me delivers, so that got me by. I'm just now getting comfortable enough to go to the store and browse a bit, mostly at night when it's less crowded. Still can't checkout, being in line with people is still way too much, but I can see some improvements starting compared to 6 months or a year ago.