I'm feeling so hopeless

[Sc...]

I don't know if somehow I can survive this benzo hell or not. My wife left me because of this and her going feels like another withdrawal. No way out. 

• Sad 4

[or...]
3 hours ago, [[S...] said:

I don't know if somehow I can survive this benzo hell or not. My wife left me because of this and her going feels like another withdrawal. No way out. 

Hi SC, it sounds like you did a pretty good taper, from your History info, not much there, but I'll just say that you are in wd sxs, and there aren't many of those others haven't experienced so you are in a good place with BB folks that will be a good support.  Relationships are the most challenging of all things and I can't imagine how you must feel about your wife leaving. 

For me, every feeling, physical, emotional, and including thoughts of doom, regrets, whatever, are ALL magnified because of benzo wd.  I don't know about your two drugs, but I do know about my benzo of clonazepam.  You can see my history if you like here: https://benzobuddies.org/profile/243292-[or...]/?tab=field_core_pfield_34

Lets try and take this a little at a time, I can only imagine how overwhelmed you are right now, and you may find comfort just talking about it all, and finding you are not alone, even if it "feels" like it, you are not.  Being here on BB, it's safe to say, has saved my life. 

Being with peers that have been in a similar place.  Focusing on yourself, and your healing is most important and I know that won't be easy, or at least it's not for me, but I am recovering,

oregonlady~Denise :hug:PS I believe you will find you are much stronger than you think (or feel) right now SC.

Edited by [or...]
  • Like 3

[La...]

I’m so sorry to hear this! Unfortunately I know how you feel. My ex husband left me too when I was in acute.  It’s been very hard but I took one day at a time to do my best in accepting it as I view it as a way to have a new life. I know that doesn’t sound good right now but that’s what anyone has to do when this happens. I hope you are not alone and have at least one person to support you. Going through WD is hard enough but to go through it and a breakup is awful. You definitely will need all the supporting loving people you can find. And a good therapist can help as well. If you are religious then look to God everyday! I pray all works out for you. Virtual hug! 

• Like 1

[Ca...]
10 hours ago, [[S...] said:

Oh I am so sorry to hear that about your wife. Loss in benzo recovery is a very hard blow. But you got this far and you will continue to carry on. We are all here for you.(y). You will get through this. Carol

• Like 1

[Sc...]

Thank you everyone. God give me strength. 

If by any chance or a miracle my 2 symptoms fade away (Emotional numbness, chest palpitations) then I will be free. 

But for now it seems soooo very dark.