Happiness

[...]

Maybe no one cares about this or maybe not many people will read it, but today was a very different day from other days.
Today I got up, washed my face, had breakfast, listened to music all morning, cooked lunch, listened to music, studied very, very little, went to buy markers at the stationery store, listened to music, walked around my neighborhood for a while and had dinner.
As you can see, it was a normal, calm day, but the magical thing is that today I had so much joy, today I was so happy, motivated by life, motivated to study that I can't explain it.
After so much time having a bad time, being down, depressed, without seeing people, today I saw such a beautiful light that made me realize that life is worth living.
I feel like crying a little while writing this, I won't deny it, but life really does get better friends.
I am not cured, nor is it a success story, but I wanted to write this and leave it in the archive, and have it as a memory of a publication of mine that reflects a state of mind of joy.
Thanks for reading, and sorry if I'm posting in the right place.

On April 16, I completed 3 years without benzodiazepines.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

@[...], that's just WONDERFUL! And i can relate to each your word)

Thank you for sharing.

May it be better and better ever since now🌟☀️)

• Love 1