19 month update - you will improve and heal in time.

[Gr...]

For all you who are still tapering and just making the jump, I know many of you are suffering something horrible sometimes even unimaginable it’s not fair, but that is where we are. when we think we can’t take another day of this tell yourself I’m gonna get through this next hour or minute because I am healing I don’t see it but I am healing. I don’t feel it but I am healing.❤️‍🩹 You are stronger than this drug you can do this and will. keep reaching out, keep telling others how you’re feeling even if you have to repeat it over and over that’s what this group is for. I’m going list some things that have totally gone away and some good things that have returned.

Your emotions will slowly return,you will laugh and smile again, and it does feel great.😊 the nausea the throwing up, and the diarrhea will go away, Your appetite will return your food sensitivity will go away. You will be able to eat what you want again in my case sometimes too much.

The brain zaps, the feeling of something crawling through your head will diminish and be gone. The electricity that flows through your fingers in your toes, tingling numbness, feeling will slowly fade away and eventually be gone. Your tinnitus will slowly slowly diminish, With two or three days a week it won’t even exist.what a blessing.

You’re agoraphobia will slowly diminish you won’t have to fear the phone ringing or someone knocking at the door agoraphobia will be a thing of the past.  Good riddance.!!!

You’re unimaginable insomnia, will slowly improve from zero sleep to one to two hours, and then you will make a jump to 4 to 5 hours of sleep every night even if it’s broken you are still sleeping and some nights very few you might even get 8 to 9 hours of sleep as I have. which feels amazing. 

intrusive thoughts that feeling that it’s just not worth living for anymore will be gone and I mean gone and I mean amen to that !!!! 

light sensitivity will slowly diminish and be a thing of the past. no more sitting in the house with the blinds closed only able to go out at dark.Gone for good.

The sun will feel good on your skin again the wind won’t hurt no more.

Struggling to go from the bed to the bathroom to the recliner to barely being able to walk through the house will slowly diminish your energy will slowly return you will be able to do things that you never thought you would be able to do again. I’m telling you it will happen. You keep remember that and telling yourself it’s going to happen.

you’re thinking ability, and your means to multitask will slowly return your short term memory will improve. 

Your life will have meaning again. You will look forward to the next day you won’t dread it anymore.

your waves that you were going through will become shorter and shorter, and your windows will become longer and longer.it will happen and keep telling yourself that it’s going to happen to me.

There’s many more bad things that have left me and many more good things that have returned, and I will write again in the following months, but one of the biggest things that help me was to remember what my life was like when benzodiazepines stop working for me.

Its time to tell that drug good riddance you’re not gonna steal one more day of my life I’m a stronger person than you are.I’m healing today and I’m gonna continue to heal. You don’t control me anymore I control you… 

Your fellow buddy 😊

• Like 5
  • Love 8

[ns...]
On 01/04/2024 at 11:08, [[G...] said:

For all you who are still tapering and just making the jump, I know many of you are suffering something horrible sometimes even unimaginable it’s not fair, but that is where we are. when we think we can’t take another day of this tell yourself I’m gonna get through this next hour or minute because I am healing I don’t see it but I am healing. I don’t feel it but I am healing.❤️‍🩹 You are stronger than this drug you can do this and will. keep reaching out, keep telling others how you’re feeling even if you have to repeat it over and over that’s what this group is for. I’m going list some things that have totally gone away and some good things that have returned.

Your emotions will slowly return,you will laugh and smile again, and it does feel great.😊 the nausea the throwing up, and the diarrhea will go away, Your appetite will return your food sensitivity will go away. You will be able to eat what you want again in my case sometimes too much.

The brain zaps, the feeling of something crawling through your head will diminish and be gone. The electricity that flows through your fingers in your toes, tingling numbness, feeling will slowly fade away and eventually be gone. Your tinnitus will slowly slowly diminish, With two or three days a week it won’t even exist.what a blessing.

You’re agoraphobia will slowly diminish you won’t have to fear the phone ringing or someone knocking at the door agoraphobia will be a thing of the past.  Good riddance.!!!

You’re unimaginable insomnia, will slowly improve from zero sleep to one to two hours, and then you will make a jump to 4 to 5 hours of sleep every night even if it’s broken you are still sleeping and some nights very few you might even get 8 to 9 hours of sleep as I have. which feels amazing. 

intrusive thoughts that feeling that it’s just not worth living for anymore will be gone and I mean gone and I mean amen to that !!!! 

light sensitivity will slowly diminish and be a thing of the past. no more sitting in the house with the blinds closed only able to go out at dark.Gone for good.

Struggling to go from the bed to the bathroom to the recliner to barely being able to walk through the house will slowly diminish your energy will slowly return you will be able to do things that you never thought you would be able to do again. I’m telling you it will happen. You keep remember that and telling yourself it’s going to happen.

you’re thinking ability, and your means to multitask will slowly return your short term memory will improve. 

Your life will have meaning again. You will look forward to the next day you won’t dread it anymore.

your waves that you were going through will become shorter and shorter, and your windows will become longer and longer.it will happen and keep telling yourself that it’s going to happen to me.

There’s many more bad things that have left me and many more good things that have returned, and I will write again in the following months, but one of the biggest things that help me was to remember what my life was like when benzodiazepines stop working for me.

Its time to tell that drug good riddance you’re not gonna steal one more day of my life I’m a stronger person than you are.I’m healing today and I’m gonna continue to heal. You don’t control me anymore I control you… 

Your fellow buddy 😊

Thank you so much for sharing your healing story! ❤️ 

• Like 1

[Ga...]

Thank you for your positivity and reassurances that we will come out of the dark and back into the light of recovery!  You speak eloquently and from the heart…..now go live a life of happiness and never ending good health!!!!

GG

• Like 2
  • Love 1

[Nu...]
On 01/04/2024 at 13:08, [[G...] said:

Your fellow buddy 😊

Thank you for posting! It's quite awesome to read posts such as this. Appreciate you sharing.

• Like 1

[Rh...]

This was MUCH needed today!  Thank you and so pleased you’re healing and living again!  

• Like 1

[Pi...]
On 01/04/2024 at 19:08, [[G...] said:

Your fellow buddy 😊

Seems impossible to believe. I am struggling so much and am so frightened. Every single thing you write I resonated with but I still can’t find any hope. I feel so alone and desperate 

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
[NO...]

Thanks so much for this post. Super well put and gives me even more confidence. If I may ask, at which months did you notice the most improvements?