How is your day going? Please comment and rate.

[An...]

4 hours ago, [[A...] said:

Sorry to hear Katrina. I hope tomorrow is better for you. This application for funding.....is this to your insurance company to justify payment for treatment? I see my psychologist on a monthly basis. I really look forward to the therapy sessions.

My today has been ok, not great tho. It rained all day so nothing to really do but stay inside and play on my laptop. Sleep was not so good last night. I am hoping for better tonight. My sleep quality has been good but the quantity (amount I am getting) is not enough to give me that restorative feeling when I awake each morning.

Try Narcotics Anonymous groups, there are online groups, search on Google, I attend groups with the same psychologist, only for free.

[Co...]
7 hours ago, [[A...] said:

@[Co...] and BB admins and mods,

Can this thread stay here or should it be under a blog post? When I created it, it was for anyone who wanted to write about how their day was going.

Hi @[An...]. I am not sure I properly understand your question. I am not sure how this thread would have worked as a blog.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

Hi @[An...]. I am not sure I properly understand your question. I am not sure how this thread would have worked as a blog.

Да просто человек пишет о своих эмоциях переживаниях, о своей жизни пгстит фото и все вот так и люди участвуют в дискуссиях. 

[An...]
7 hours ago, [[C...] said:

Ok, you answered it. Thanks--

• Like 1

[An...]

My day has been uneventful. On a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the best, I would rate my day was a 5. I slept ok last night, but my sleep was divided into two three-hour segments. I am preparing to go to my fitness ctr tonight for a quickie 30 light resistance training workout. Hope all you buddies are doing ok. Hang in there and keep supporting each other.

👇

image.thumb.png.b9c3e9cf32e4f5052fa541f9664fa98b.png

• Like 1

[An...]

Good Saturday morning Buddies. Sleep was fairly good last night. I don't really have any plans for today. I am open to suggestions. LOL....I may go spend a little time at my local library.  I need to do some more yard work but I will probably wait until Monday b/c there is a slight chance of some rain today. My anxiety is also a little higher today. I am about to mediate to see if I can bring it down a notch or two.

• Like 1

I’m also feeling anxious today (I don’t know, maybe it’s also related to the weather!

[An...]

Sorry to hear Marv. I hope things settle down for you some. I just finished my 20 min. bike ride. That did not seem to lessen my anxiety any. 🤬

[An...]

Good morning and Happy Easter everyone. I am just waking up. It's too early to tell how my day will be. Sleep was good last night even tho it was interrupted with trips to the bathroom. I am really excited about getting the two crowns placed on the last two dental implants I had 4 months ago. I have had four successful dental implants. They can be a little costly but worth it IMO.

• Like 1

[or...]

Morning @[An...], same to you on Easter :) Congrats on implants, yes, very spendy but worth it I'm sure:)

I'm really good this a.m. My sleep was like yours, so glad to be able to fall back to sleep.  Something that dawned on me during the night was that my tremor was gone.  I've had it for years and it's back a little this a.m. but so much better I can hardly believe it's happening.  I'll make a separate thread on that though ;)

Have a wonderful day, and maybe see your around later as well, oregonlady~~Denise (copying my friend @[ji...]'s signature ;) I like folks to know my real name.

Edited by [or...]
  • Love 1

[An...]
2 minutes ago, [[o...] said:

Morning @[An...], same to you on Easter :) Congrats on implants, yes, very spendy but worth it I'm sure:)

I'm really good this a.m. My sleep was like yours, so glad to be able to fall back to sleep.  Something that dawned on me during the night was that my tremor was gone.  I've had it for years and it's back a little this a.m. but so much better I can hardly believe it's happening.  I'll make a separate thread on that though ;)

Have a wonderful day, and maybe see your around later as well, oregonlady~~Denise (copying my friend @[ji...]'s signature ;) I like folks to know my real name.

Good to hear your sleep was good @[or...].  I also have a slight essential tremor.  I hope you have a great day also.

• Like 1

[An...]

My day was a 5. I slept good last night but still being hit hard today with anxiety with lots of muscle tension. No rhyme or reason! Maybe, it is b/c of the sugar I have been eating after abstaining for many months. 😭

Sugar is my Achilles heel. I love fat also. I try to avoid both as much as I can (for health reasons) but temptation gets the better of me sometimes. Ugh--

I hope all you buddies had a better day.