Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Need buddie friend please

[Ba...]

[Ba...]

Is anyone on here now who can get back to me please?.  I'm having it really bad.

• Like 1

[Ma...]

I’m on my way out but want to say: breathe, distract, walk outside, putter, open a window, hydrate-this WILL PASS!

Hold on, okay??? 👍 

• Like 1

[or...]

I'm here but let me know what is going on, are you tapering, cold Turkey, or where are you with your benzo?  Maybe I can help, but others will be here as well :) oregonlady PS I saw another post of yours but I don't see what stage you are at from either weaning or cold turkey off you benzo?  Try to hang on until people answer you, we all live in other parts of the world and different timezones, but people will get back, so try to keep your info on one, single thread so we all have some history on you, oregonlady :hug:

Edited by [or...]

[Ba...]

Hi, Im totally off all pyche meds.  But I keep getting badder infections one right after the other and they culture them.   Antibiotics have made my symptoms 100 times worse plus I'm on flowmax for  my bladder it isn't empting( that's why he thinks I keep getting the infections)  I feel  hopeless about this.  Urologist says if flow max doesnt work I will have to catheter myself (this causes UTI's) that is insane!  I'm in a no win situation.   I was healthy till this everything changed my bowels, bladder plus flowmax makes me more depressed and wobbly headed.  I don't know how to deal with this.  The Akathisia I'm dealing with was bad enough and unbearable now this on top. I don't know how I'm going to live.

[ns...]
1 hour ago, [[B...] said:

Hi, Im totally off all pyche meds.  But I keep getting badder infections one right after the other and they culture them.   Antibiotics have made my symptoms 100 times worse plus I'm on flowmax for  my bladder it isn't empting( that's why he thinks I keep getting the infections)  I feel  hopeless about this.  Urologist says if flow max doesnt work I will have to catheter myself (this causes UTI's) that is insane!  I'm in a no win situation.   I was healthy till this everything changed my bowels, bladder plus flowmax makes me more depressed and wobbly headed.  I don't know how to deal with this.  The Akathisia I'm dealing with was bad enough and unbearable now this on top. I don't know how I'm going to live.

Hi barb A, so very sorry for your situation. 

Sounds like your miserable!

Can u find another doctor?

Maybe it's time.

I hope you get relief soon.

Ns