Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Three months off Temazepam after two months usage. Trying NAD+ Nasal Spray

[Jo...]

[Jo...]

Hi guys so for me the only main symptom I have left is chronic insomnia. I am currently taking some herbal supplements for sleep and also multi vitamin, B12, B-complex, D3 with K2 in the morning. I have been able to taper Dayvigo down from 10 to 5mg and Hydroxyzine from 150 to  75. I honestly don't think these meds help at all but is mostly psychological at this point. However, I am tapering because I don't want to shock my brain to much. I got seven hours of sleep a couple weeks ago and I am hopeful I will get it back because right now I am averaging about 4 hours of broken sleep. Any way I have read that NAD+ has helped out a lot of people and helps with inflammation in the brain. I maybe doing NAD IV therapy here soon as well but I wanted try the nasal spray out first. I will be keeping a journal and will update you all how things go for me. I am hoping it will at least help the healing process. Also I have changed my diet as well to a high polyphenol diet to help with inflammation as well. Just got to keep going on. I know I'm still in the early stages of recovery but I am hoping since I was on the poison for two months that I will heal within six months of being off. Thank you all for the support and keep fighting.