Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Open Group  ·  447 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

Am I mentally I’ll

[le...]

[Du...]
Just now, [[d...] said:

So in nine months there was more than one psychiatrist involved?  I am just trying to piece together what happened, and then maybe we can come up with a game plan for you.   Are you currently seeing a psychiatrist or a therapist?

I went to different ones out of desperation and told them the whole history. As usual, none believes and just said it's anxiety turned ocd turned psychosis and prescribed more drugs.

• Sad 1

[Du...]

I've seen neurologist , hoping I have encephalitis. As usual..all normal, MRI, ct scans and lumbar spinal and blood test..

I'm very bad now..I'm like hallucinating in end stage ffi ppl .brain will flash to me the things I did or see. Example .if I wash my hands..brain will show the action in my mind eyes when I shut eyes.

It also shows non stop images.mtv

Like a broken tv

No memory consolidation...like if there's a mj mtv .brain will show the movements and imagine dancing to it

It's all gone..

Edited by [Du...]
  • Sad 1

[Du...]

Wrote to dignitas..need memo and the usual paperwork

Brain has no compartmentalisation...it even produces sound effects..I'm sorry

It's just a broken tv .believes it or not..

[mr...]
On 19/03/2024 at 10:22, [[D...] said:

I went to different ones out of desperation and told them the whole history. As usual, none believes and just said it's anxiety turned ocd turned psychosis and prescribed more drugs.

this is where im headed down this road, trying to seek help professional help but seems professionals dont care or listen

im scared they will convince me to do more drugs and mess my brain up even more with SSRI's