Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Normalizing HDAC2 Levels in the Spinal Cord Alleviates Thermal and Mechanical Hyperalgesia After Peripheral Nerve Injury and Promotes GAD65 and KCC2 Expression

[De...]

Is anyone interested in vorinostrat? Will be organizing a buy group, in low non câncer doses It already modulates this genes and there is a thread in longecity about it, just send me a message, we need buyers to get the price down, doses are something like 10 to 40 mg every 3 days, that renders some good ammount of time of treatment 

I guess that It might go well while cycling with bromantane an HDAC 1/2 inhibitor, and bempedoic acid an HDAC 6 inhibitor which i dont have access. The latter is for high colesterol and heart issues, not sold in my country yet

"Inhibition of HDAC6 is a novel approach to restoring nerve function for the treatment of peripheral neuropathies by re-establishing the transport function of microtubules"

"HDAC1 inhibitor LG325 ameliorates neuropathic pain in a mouse model☆"

https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/neuroscience/articles/10.3389/fnins.2019.00346/full

Zingiber officinalis is an non zinc dependant HDAC 1 inhibitor and artemisin is an HDAC1/2/6 inhibitor, probably not as strong as the mentioned above and with diffrent mechanism involved

Edited by [De...]