Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Someone have cats?

[PE...]

I love cat's but don't have one for the moment. I bet it would be great for healing. I love all animals but cats/lions and the like, most.

Mjauu.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, [[n...] said:

I love cat's but don't have one for the moment. I bet it would be great for healing. I love all animals but cats/lions and the like, most.

Mjauu.

I don't have a cat either but do think they may really comfort us in the healing. Just to put it somewhere on the head and the pain, tension and anxiety are bound to disappear) i believe all animals are helpful in this way but heard the cats are supposed to "suck out" all bad energy we have. 🐅

Edited by [...]
  • Love 3

I believe you are right! I was just looking at a cathome site in our city were stray cats live waiting for a new home. While waiting I watch cat docs on netflix. 

I have this thing for lions too and give some money every month. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, [[n...] said:

Yeah that's what we need. More cats in life.

I like horses as well but they can be difficult to keep at home) Cats sounds more realistic)

I had an old cat but lost her about this time last year, just before I CT'd. There is nothing better than the sound of a purring cat on your lap, their whole body vibrates in such a deep state of relaxation which transfers to our own body.  Would love another cat but would get another mature one from a cat rescue when the time is right. In the meantime I have been listening to cat purring vids on YT !

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, [[W...] said:

I had an old cat but lost her about this time last year, just before I CT'd. There is nothing better than the sound of a purring cat on your lap, their whole body vibrates in such a deep state of relaxation which transfers to our own body.  Would love another cat but would get another mature one from a cat rescue when the time is right. In the meantime I have been listening to cat purring vids on YT !

So true. 

My last cat as I rescued from being locked up in a room with dogs, I just grabbed him and took him home with me, used lay on my chest and it was soooo calming.

• Like 2

You are so lucky @[ne...] that you at least have the chance to have a pet. 

I can't have a puppy or a cat, I watch YouTube channels about them. Honestly it makes me feel a lot better, no matter how cheesy they are!  It would be so nice to have buddy pet during this...

Edited by [Re...]
  • Love 1

@[ne...] I live in a not too big apartment and no garden. Maybe one time.

If you get a Kitty oh please post pics here, I love them :) :)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, [[R...] said:

@[ne...] I live in a not too big apartment and no garden. Maybe one time.

If you get a Kitty oh please post pics here, I love them :) :)

Of course i will spread some love here :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I have a big fat laid back cat, she's such a gem🥰

Her name is Fru (Mrs )Prøysen( she's named after an old norwegian author and singer Alf Prøysen. 

I had a stray dog too from Spain, but he passed away a year ago, he became 16 years old. 

Screenshot_20240118-204849~2.png

• Like 5
  • Love 8

8 hours ago, [[E...] said:

I have a big fat laid back cat, she's such a gem🥰

Her name is Fru (Mrs )Prøysen( she's named after an old norwegian author and singer Alf Prøysen. 

I had a stray dog too from Spain, but he passed away a year ago, he became 16 years old. 

Screenshot_20240118-204849~2.png

Wow, she is a beauty. I am a cat lover also.

Somebody once told me animals like cats and dogs, unlike humans, don't suffer from things like anxiety, depression, insomnia, panic, etc.

I mean how would a human even know something like this since the animal can not communicate with you and tell you how and what it is feeling? When the animal is physically sick, you can usually tell + they usually stop eating.

Edited by [An...]
addition

8 hours ago, [[E...] said:

IMG_20240126_094408_988.jpg

Now, that is what I call relaxin, LOL!  Who needs benzos when you can chill like this? haha😁

• Like 3

12 hours ago, [[o...] said:

My girl, Bianca

She is beautiful. How old is she? I really love cats. 💓