Important Survey - Please Participate ×

When will this nightmare end!!

[ma...]

CI took clonazepam for 7 months, suffered withdrawal before starting to reduce I didn't know what was happening to me was withdrawal until I read the Asthon manual.Now it's been 22 months since my last piece of pill, I have barely had windows of normality, but sometimes In an interrupted way I managed to sleep 5 hours, today I am worse than last year, because I have many days of 0 hours, the insomnia  It's my only symptom, I can't take it anymore, this is endless, a torture that goes on and on.

Hello, thank you, if I take a tiny amount of the indica variety, I take it with infused milk and sometimes it works for me, other times it doesn't. It's torture.

If I increase a lot it has the opposite effect, although not always, sometimes more so if it works for me.

Are you a smoker? Smoking flower seems to be more effective. Atleast for me! I can sleep 5 -6 hrs but insomnia roars back whenever I try to stop. 

Edited by [Sl...]

Hola,Insome no, no soy fumadora, por eso lo hago en infusión con leche entera, y muchas veces me funciona, pero cuando viene una ola no hay nada que me funcione, esta noche me' Intentaré un poco más, no lo sé, casi siempre logro dormir dos horas y luego no estoy seguro si conciliaré el sueño, la verdad es que este año en lugar de mejorar estoy peor.

Edited by [ma...]

In that case, I would take again after waking up rather than taking more at once. In this way you may be able to fall back to sleep again.

See if you can get it in gummies where you live.

I read it somewhere things can get worse before it gets better.I am holding onto the same hope . I am only 13 months out and I took only 30 pills of 0.5 mg clonazepam whereas I have been smoking for 25 yrs and never had any problem with sleep before I took that poison.

I hope you will find some sleep tonight. 🙏

Edited by [Sl...]
  • Like 1

On 23/1/2024 at 7:43, [[S...] said:

En ese caso, volvería a tomarlo después de despertarme en lugar de tomar más de una vez. De esta manera podrá volver a conciliar el sueño.

A ver si puedes conseguirlo en gomitas donde vives.

Lo leí en alguna parte: las cosas pueden empeorar antes de mejorar. Me aferro a la misma esperanza. Solo llevo 13 meses sin fumar y tomé solo 30 pastillas de 0,5 mg de clonazepam, mientras que he estado fumando durante 25 años y nunca tuve ningún problema para dormir antes de tomar ese veneno.

Espero que puedas dormir un poco esta noche. 🙏

Hello, yes I did that once and sometimes it worked for me, other times it didn't.It's something I only do when I'm desperate, I don't like eating at night Because of the circadian cycle issue, and sometimes when I go many hours without sleeping I feel hungry at night, but I don't get up to eat, although it is something That makes me nervous.  You said it poison, that's how we are poisoned, I hope you are right And this worsening is due to the fact that I will soon be cured.I also wish you a good night.Thanks for your tips.

I have found that nothing helps. I have tried every supplement, every medication, any remedy that might help sleep. Insomnia is really the only major symptom I have left. I am 25 months off and I am going insane from lack of sleep. I hope you get your sleep back. I think what I have left is permanent.

• Like 1

@[...] thanks for the encouraging words but after more than 2 years of this I’m no longer trying to convince myself that it will get better. There are no buddies that ever recovered from long term insomnia. I’ve scoured this site for 2 years looking for insomnia success stories. The people that recovered their sleep did it within the 1st year. Even the most prominent insomnia recovery advocate, theway2, recovered his sleep at 10 months. At this point my sleep debt is so high that I will never be able to pay it back

• Like 1

No offense, but I hope you’re wrong and it returns for you. :smitten:

My sleep wasn’t good for about 18 months post taper. Then it got better slowly and I fully recovered after about 21 months. 

It sucks but please hang in there. I understand your dubious feelings for sure because I had them too and still do. Thought I was too far out for a setback but apparently not. 

LC

• Like 1

@Xray

Yes, there are other buddies that recovered after more than 2 years of severe insomnia.  MTFan was one for sure.  EastCoast was another.  MTFan had extreme insomnia for close to 4 years if I remember correctly and eventually she started getting enough sleep to live a normal life.  My sleep was not recovered in 10 months; it started to get better by month 10.  I didn't feel "recovered" from insomnia until month 24 off and even after that amount of time I still get hit with bouts of insomnia here and there and I'll be 8 years off in August.  Up and until about 60 months off, these insomnia bouts could last anywhere from a week or two to just under 2 months.  Now they are only a week or two in length at the worst and typically only a night or two at best.  In addition, I did the Flumazenil treatment in the fall of 2016 in Virginia and I don't know how much that helped my recovery or timeline for healing?

Edited by [Th...]
  • Like 1

Bone scan I'm almost like you, I'll soon be 23 months old, and I still hope to recover.We ask that once we have reached this point, throw in the towel, we are going to heal ourselves.You say that the other symptoms are gone, it is a sign that your brain It is healing, hold on to that and you will see that we are going to achieve it.Cheer up.