Actor Joey Marino Has Passed Away.

[Be...]

The announcement was made on his 𝕏 (Twitter) account. He had been polydrugged with Prozac, Klonopin and Seroquel. I'd seen his many posts about the akathisia, Tardive Dyskinesia and dystonia he endured. Cause of death is unknown. He had moved last year to seek treatment from a new doctor in LA, where he had several treatments that didn't help him. The videos he posted of the constant movement in his body are horrifying. He was in unbelievable pain, and was fighting to get well. 

Screen Shot 01-16-24 at 09.28 PM.PNG

• Like 1

It's terrible. I saw a few of his videos and think I might have actually donated. Taken too soon and probably polydrugged for a fairly normal condition that wouldn't have killed him

Could this sad news be shared where it will get more attention.  Joey formed a group called The Breakfast Club and many of us followed and supported him for many months.  I know he will be missed by many of his fellow Breakfast Club members!

He was a wonderful human being and a very talented actor!

GG

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Being one of the Breakfast Club members on our old thread was one of the highlights and highly loving support I’ve had on this forum. We all loved Joey and was joined WRISTS LOCKED in prayer for him and all of us. It was cruel and heartbreaking what those poisons did to him. The BC was hopeful that he would find something or someone to help alleviate his agony. I’m saddened of his passing. My heart goes out to his family and dear friends as well as us in the BC who bonded with him during our difficult journey. What a great actor and talented man he was! We will always love you Joey! You won’t be forgotten! 🙏 🕊🌹♥️🤝

Lady Den 🌹

• Like 2

Joey was a good person.  I posted to his Twitter acct. asking what caused his death?  At least he's not in anymore pain.    

Edited by [Be...]

Did anyone find out what caused his death?  I'd be very interested to know.  No one will post it on his Twitter account.  

I kept thinking of Joey and really wished the best for him. I'm glad he is not in pain anymore. I hope wherever he is he is getting all the good he deserves. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Joey Marino was a kind, compassionate, intelligent and creative man. He did such a service to raise awareness about the harms of psychiatric medications, doctor malfeasance, and the horrors of pharmaceutical industry. He raised awareness for tardive dykenisa and dystonia (caused by Seroquel!) and was very very brave. I feel grateful to have known him these last few years and give whatever friendship and support I could just like so many others in this community. He made a lot of friends and so many are grieving. I am glad he is no longer suffering and feel in my heart that his passing was a mercy. He wanted so much to survive and heal and live life again but it was not to be. I hope he is surrounded by only love, peace and comfort wherever he may be now. 

Edited by [Ta...]
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
[Be...]

This was posted today on 𝕏. His friend Carly says he passed away in his sleep. She opened @[Jo...]𝕏, you can follow that account and see the video. There's a discussion about making a film about his experience. Carly plans on uploading content from Joey's social media account to that one. 

Screen Shot 03-20-24 at 09.38 PM.PNG