Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

"Psychiatric medications are not addictive"....

[st...]

I have been doing a lot of research lately in the confusion of me being off medication again now. Just so confused with everything, but I did a google search "Are psychiatric medications addictive"

Everything says no, no, no, no... I even found something that said they are not addictive and do not cause cravings, I guess that's what they define as addictive... That's funny... Because I literally crave them. But okay.. Just sucks what we are up against, everything mainstream is designed to trap and enslave us with these medications and WE'RE the ones who have to suffer. 

26 minutes ago, [[s...] said:

I guess that's what they define as addictive

There's a difference between addiction and physical dependence. Most of us get physically dependent on the drug meaning our bodies needs it to function. Addiction refers to craving, impulsive use, little control over dosage management in addition to physical dependence. Very few people here are addicted. I never craved it. I'm just making sure you're aware there is a difference. As per the article below: "Importantly, a misunderstanding of the definition of physical dependence can lead to exclusion of antidepressants from recognition as dependence-forming drugs".

Most psychiatric drugs definitely have the potential to create physical dependence. 

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanpsy/article/PIIS2215-0366(23)00230-4/fulltext

• Like 2

I find incredible that where we at, several thousands of vídeos and reports online, fórums, lifes ruined, the doctor still pretend, i Just can call it "pretend" to not be aware and use the "suprised pikachu face"

When i mention, the stuff and How It affected me, they often ask,

" why you got prescribed the medicine" - i wasnt precribed, i was tortured and forcefully made dependant,  assaulted and tortured with psychiatric drugs, injected and forcefully made to ingest them.

I entered into a place as a functional person and got out disabled due to the neurotoxic injury and dependant of benzodiazepines to "function" that means - disabled, If i got into a place functioning without neeeding a substance, and got out neeeding to ingest a benzodiazepine for no to see my self Shell-shocked from they neurological injury/ encephalitis, i got out disabled

"what are your current psychotropic use"-  none, took more than 10 years to break free from the drugs that i was made dependant against my will, when i didnt had any issues , nor anxiety , nor depression, now i also have no major issues aside from being disabled by the neurological injuries and chronic pain that arised from debilitating neuro immunological events called as withdrawal syndromes,

Wich since the very beggining got me from a funcional being and 100% healthy to bedridden, with parkinsonism , unnable to speak, unnable to understand tv and having uncontrolable involuntary movements of my eyes, tongue, mouth, convulsions and anaphilatic shocks from trying to stop recover from the drugs that i was tortured and forcefed

"What were your diagnosis " - every one at will, no rhyme or reason, whatever they felt like writing, from nothing to every diagnose that fit their narrative, my diagnosis is nothing else than  brain damage/central nervous system injuries due to neuro -pharmacological torture, since the drugs are neurotoxic as rat poison and pesticides, they lead to neuronal death and encephalitis, this information is avaliable online, multiple  neurotoxic mechanisms that leads to neuronal death  and enceplhalitis, as If your neurons were cancer cells

"Pikachu face" "never heard of that"

Humillating

Edited by [De...]

They don't need to be psychologically adictive to create an actual physiological dependence so powerful that in practice is almost the same thing.