Important Survey - Please Participate ×

A little good news.

[Ol...]

Hello all. I have had some improvements, slow to come, but improvements. I have had some sleep thanks to Seroquel, 100-125mgs does the trick.  Also .5-.6mg's of Clonidine spread out in 3 daily dose’s. And my BP is under control thanks to the Clonidine. The Clonidine also has helped greatly with the anxiety. I have already gone from .5mg Klonopin to .250mg since I reinstated it roughly 10 days ago. I will stay at the .250mg for 4-5 days and then taper that more slowly. I am also taking 50mg Zoloft to handle the anxiety and now some depression from this whole ordeal and post surgery debacle. So things are looking up. I and hoping, along with the doctor I will be back on my feet in a few week and then can hopefully hold it with just the Zoloft. Thanks again for everyone’s help, support, thoughts and prayers. 

4 hours ago, [[O...] said:

Bu the naps were the best because there was no sleep aid for those. They came naturally.

This is a beautiful thing!  After I regained my ability to nap, my sleep at night started to get better, too.  Praying it will be the same for you.

• Like 1

During WD, I thought I permanently lost the ability to nap, but it was only a temporary thing...along with the insomnia and other symptoms.  As the ability to nap came back, so did the ability to sleep longer at night.  They go hand-in-hand as they both involve the process of falling and staying asleep for various amounts of time.  

• Like 2