Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Dry eyes and your wallet

[Gr...]

Hi everyone, I want to pass along helpful and cost-saving information about prescription Restasis dry eye drops. How you can save money or have zero cost.

If you are using prescription Restasis cyclosporine eye drops and you are not old enough to be signed up for Medicare yet, you can get genuine brand Restasis for as low as $0 for a 90-day supply. This is for commercially insured people.

What you do is sign up for the My Tears My Rewards patient savings card (you can call them to fully understand how the program works). The card allows you to get up to a 90-day supply for as low as $0 at a retail pharmacy. (Mail order is complicated. It's better to fill at a retail pharmacy that offers a 90-day supply.)

The low or no cost has nothing to do with income. You just can't be enrolled in Medicare.. 

Check it out if you are already paying out of pocket. 

I hope this helps.

Edited by [Gr...]
clarity
  • Like 2

That's great! Thank you so much. My wallet is feeling a bit depleted right now, especially after undertaking some significant bathroom repairs. It's a bit regrettable that I didn't come across rebath reviews earlier; I might have saved some money by opting for their services. Live and learn, I suppose

Edited by [el...]
  • Like 1