Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Advice please on mirtzapine

[le...]

Desperate for advice from anyone who has taken this. Was started on it 5 days ago, 15 mg, and feel terrible. For anxiety, intrusive thoughts, previously would have bit meltdown at some time during day for couple hours. But since taking this cry from within an hour of waking up until when I go to bed and feel very depressed. Wondering if it is normal I know says takes couple weeks for symptoms to ease. Waiting for advice from mental health nurse. Wondering if I should lower the dose or stop it. Have had problems finding anything to help as had bad reaction to SSRI’s, and don’t want take anti psychotics. If should go off will persevere bit longer.

I've never used more than 7,5, which I'm still doing.

Maybe it is not good match for you? If I were you, I would start with half of ca tablet and see if you can stand it. It could be that your liver doesn't create the necessary enzymes. CYP1A2, CYP2D6, CYP3A4, CYP3A5. You only would be sure by DNA testing.

Edited by [Hu...]

Regarding this drugs,

Imo, if they dont show to be positive at the very beggining, that means, at the very same day, ir in the following morning that you see an effect, If you dont then dont even bother, If you feel worst even more reason to stop right away, also, imo you shouldnt take the usual doses, for example effexor, It consists in 300 hundred beads (more or less), even 5 beads does something,  you dont need ,300..

during these years i suggested you many stuff, lately It was intransal insulin, which is a lot helpfull, but makes my nerve pain at the spine to become worst só i cant take often as i wanted 

also about neuroinflammation, and autoimune disorders in the brain, you could take a look on pro-pentofyline, not others, pro pentofyline given its safety profile, its a phosphatidiesterase inhibitor, só strong antiinflamatory, inhibits gaba transaminase that degrades gaba, and promotes gaba trough gad65 enzyme, also as a SAHH , succinic Acid Pathways tô promote the gabaergic system functionality restoration, and other like mapk p38 inhibitor, and proteín kinases modulator, 

spoke about edavarone an ALS substânce for oxidative stress and neuroinflammation, being used for alzheimer and provided you source for It .

pioglitazone and so on, suggested you this in order for you to have relief and improovments

but you never anser or consider anything that i say, i might be to bothersome innit ..

These are better, safer shots and that could provide you long term relief, 

good luck