Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Rhumatoïd Arthritis or Lupus OR WHAT??

[Ha...]

Hello benzobuddies

It's been a long time since I last wrote on the site, That doesn't mean I'm having a good time. Since i left benzos CT from 2 years and few months ago the joints pain didnt left me one day starting from right hip and left knee spreading to right knee and left hip and right hand fingers. My joints are not red or swelled and The pain is not strong and It does not prevent me from sleeping and walking normally but it really bother me last year i ran blood test and radio and mri and all was ok. Last days i ran again a fall blood test as follows:

hematology: all good

sedimentation rate: 2mm Négatif 

protein C réactive : <1mg/L Négatif 

anticorps anti nucléaire :<1/100 négatif 

anticorps anti-peptides cyclic:0.5ul négatif

RF: <20UI/mL négatif 

electrophoreses: all good 

and much others and everything is good but im NOT GOOD

is it RA or Lupus or its just in my head like doctor say???

Edited by [Ha...]
Add infos

Welcome back to Benzo Buddies.   I am sorry you are struggling.   Is the pain in your legs your only symptom?  Did you have this pain before you stopped taking benzos two years ago?

Joint pain is very common in withdrawal, but I am glad you got bloodwork done.    If you are concerned about Lupus or RA, I would ask your doctor if he/she can test you for those things.    It is always good to rule things out.

7 hours ago, [[d...] said:

Welcome back to Benzo Buddies.   I am sorry you are struggling.   Is the pain in your legs your only symptom?  Did you have this pain before you stopped taking benzos two years ago?

Joint pain is very common in withdrawal, but I am glad you got bloodwork done.    If you are concerned about Lupus or RA, I would ask your doctor if he/she can test you for those things.    It is always good to rule things out.

Hello @[de...]

yes pain in legs is my only symptom

before benzo withdrawal i had no médical issues at all