Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Alex Kikel: The man who has solved multiple cases of Post Finasteride Syndrome

[we...]

For those unfamiliar with Post Finasteride Syndrome, it's one of the few 'post drug syndromes' to rival the hell of B.I.N.D. All though the drug works on completely different receptors, and has a different mechanism of action, you see a similar story of neurological compensation followed by perhaps epigenetic changes.

You can find him here. I've sent him an email regarding his experience working with people with Benzo PAWS. It seems he has more experience working with people tapering or having other types of neurological dysfunction and PFS syndromes. He expressed how tricky working with neurological issues can be due the amount of possible causes - yet he remains confident he can make a positive impact.

@[we...]   Hey there!   I did not watch all this video; just snippets.    This might be better under "Chewing the Fat" since it does not directly address benzodiazepines.   I am going to have someone move this.    

• 1 month later...
On 22/10/2023 at 17:03, [[w...] said:

. It seems he has more experience working with people tapering or having other types of neurological dysfunction and PFS syndromes.

Based on his Geocities website, it seems like he doesn’t have much experience at all. This guy seems like an absolute conman