Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Covid

[he...]

I have covid…. Last time I got it i was very sick. I mean needed monoclonal antibodies and frequent ER visits with no admissions thank god. Hopefully this time is a new weaker strain. I’m not taking anything except Tylenol so I don’t get any further set backs. 

@[he...],

I’m sorry you have Covid again, I hope this time it’s an easier recovery. I got Covid the day after we returned from vacation this summer. I took paxlovid and although the taste was awful, my symptoms were pretty much gone after 3 days.

Try to rest and drink fluids.  Now is the time to binge watch Netflix or Prime. Sending you good healing,

piangril :smitten:

@[pi...]

thank you! So far so good!! It’s rough but after the fever broke with Tylenol I’ve managed with all homeopathic treatments. Day day 3 or 4 for me and I’m getting there! I’ve definitely been practicing self care and catching up on TV. I spent all summer outdoors so this is nice. Though I do love being outside.

• Like 1

I’m glad you are feeling better! When I had covid, once the fever was gone I did go and sit in the sun on the porch. I also like the outdoors. I wish you continue Jed good healing.

• Like 1