Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Can’t lose weight!

[Sw...]

Anyone else struggling to lose weight? I have always been thin, gained 20 lbs past year and can’t lose it. Does the Klonopin effect weight loss?

I just read your history. It says>>>>

image.png.e6e061d3ee5dba85049ee3a02de6afa6.png

What have you been doing to try to lose weight? By abnormal appetite, are you eating a lot more than you were and what do you mostly eat? Are you able to exercise? IMO more than anything else, weight gain is mostly caused by unhealthy food choices. Personally, I try to avoid refined carbs, sweetened beverages, dairy, oils, fast foods, and any foods with lots of sugar (cookies, cakes, candy, crackers, etc). These foods are addictive (not in the same way as addictive drugs) and will cause you to overeat. I also try not to snack between meals. You can sneak in a lot of unnecessary calories by eating small amounts throughout the day. Exercise can help you to lose weight but you can never use exercise alone to outrun a bad diet unless you are an elite athlete in his or her prime.

I'm stable now. I'm sixty. And I'm 10 pounds heavier than I would like.

I'm just getting over something and a wave. In a little while I'll just fast and nock off those ten.  And I am a man. 

I used to fast once a month (only 24 hours) for both health reasons and food boredom (LOL). After a 24-hour fast, your 1st meal tastes so much better because of the true hunger. I have been gaining a little weight too and I need to also put the food brakes on. My Achilles heel is anything sweet like candy. I try to avoid it but when I lapse and do eat a little, I go overboard.😡

Have a great Tuesday Evn my friend.