Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Blood and clots coming out of..

[0f...]

I was just told I am a burden to alot of people including my family and my life will never improve. So people want to know why I don't want to treat or get further intervention from this? There's the answer.

22 hours ago, [[S...] said:

I was just told I am a burden to alot of people including my family and my life will never improve. So people want to know why I don't want to treat or get further intervention from this? There's the answer.

So that there are no misunderstandings here: because you have been treated disrespectfully by a doctor (or doctors) and/or family, you will not have symptoms checked out (as a matter of urgency) for a potentially potentially life-threatening condition? Is this correct?

When you need something important to you, I suggest that you bite your tongue and do what is best for your health. Or, are you hoping to have your engraved on your tombstone 'I told you so'? What use is that to you?

When it comes to your health, think about what is best for you and not what others think of you.

20 minutes ago, [[S...] said:

I was never allowed to choose whats best for my health.

Just like people in any other walk in life, doctor sometimes mess up. They are sometimes not great people, or even crappy people. But do we stop engaging any professional because there are some assholes in the profession? Do you not get your roof fixed or your car repaired because some roof installers and some car mechanics are bad people or poor at their job?

What do you mean, exactly, that you 'were never allowed to choose what's best for your health'?

• Like 1

Never mind 

I have zero quality of life anymore. I have one foot and one arm already in a grave. The best of the best doctors can't fix me and some gave up on me. I'm losing more in my life. Trust me, it's not worth it.

Just now someone did something that I kindly asked for them not to do multiple times. Im a joke to alot of people. A prop. My personal boundaries and choices are never respected. See what I mean? Done.

Edited by Guest

Hard as my life has been at times, I will not give up. Hoping you can find some light in your day. It can be very dark at times. Now that I am Benzo free, I'm waking up and that is extremely challenging at times. 

I have alot more problems. I'll never be better. My fate was sealed yrs ago. I've never known of a day or time I wasn't in pain, tired, paranoid, anxious, fearful.

Well thank you but you do not need to. Nobody does.

I just got made fun of for crying and sticking up for myself. I forgot, women are silly when they do that and I look like an idoit.

I'm reminded daily that mean, evil lazy people rule the world and have good things happen to them,  that's the way to be now to get through life.