Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Pregabalin

[ne...]

Is anyone using pregabalin and would be happy to discuss it with me please?

I started it one week ago and it`s been helping, not good, but fair with reducing the sxs.  I`ve increased to 100 mg x twice a day now and having a bit of dizziness but this has been passing by noon.   

I know it`s not advised to take anything but this has made a difference to my sitting on my couch all day, to now living a bit.

I`m almost 3 months off from a year taper, I`d love to be able to compare if you`re taking it too.    TY  

Don’t feel bad.  You are lucky you found something that works.  I took Pregabalin and it was horrible.  It froze my brain and it took weeks to unthaw.  My anxiety was through the roof.  Everyone’s brain is unique.  What works for one person doesn’t work for another.  

• Love 1

53 minutes ago, [[m...] said:

Hi never can tell I'm on 150mg twice a day been on them 1year I don't like the side effects but they can help with WD🧜‍♀️

Hi mermaid

Thanks for replying, it`s a relief to find someone else using pregabalin.    Have you felt you`re healing "under" the preg? 

I`m only 3 months off but I started it a week or so ago, having a wave today but usually I`ve felt 80% better since starting it, I imagine we can still have waves while taking it?  I`m on 100 mg twice a day. 

Wishing you huge open windows