Important Survey - Please Participate ×

We're here! The critters. . . .

[Be...]

The critters want to be noticed and seen and interact with those on this forum.   Who are the critters? 

MC is Money Cat, or Mensa Cat.  He's smart and knows how to make lots of money and is good with business ventures.                                                                               

GC is Grumpy Cat.  Not in a good mood much of the time, but smiles occasionally.                                                                                                                                                 

Henri is the hedgehog.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Gigi is the black cat who designs clothes and is very stylish.                                                                                                                                                                                     

Cici is the white cat who wears the clothes Gigi makes.                                                                                                                                                                                             

Tootles is the orange cat who is good at baking, cooking, and most anything domestic she puts her mind to.                                                                                                     

SD is Scottie dog who loves to have fun.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Fifi is the kitten and is sweet.  MC is her dada. 

Gran lives in Florida in an assisted living facility and comes and visits the critters on holidays, but is loud and causes a scene most of the time.    

I don't know what they've been up to, but maybe someone else does.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Edited by [Be...]
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I just spotted this.   The critters are rather busy right now looking after their Mom because she isn't feeling very well.   Maybe she will feel a bit better soon . 

(Mom = me in case anyone is wondering). 

Not feeling too bright ... but MC is promising me that I will get my swimming pool next year for sure and he and Gigi are definitely going to have a summer wedding.  I really need to feel better for the Big Day. 

Edited by [lo...]
  • Wow 1