Important Survey - Please Participate ×

MRI

[An...]

Has anyone had testing on brain due to dizziness balance etc 

they want me have a MRI and I’m very scared I know my brain isn’t ok I feel aweful daily nausea issues swallowing ongoing pain in head and neck 

did anyone else have MRI showing any thing please share 

Hopefully someone who has had an MRI will chime in.   Dizziness and balance  issues are very common during withdrawal/recovery.    If you feel as if you need to get an MRI, please do so.   It never hurts to rule things out.  

Yes..I had an MRI on brain in second yr off. I was so boaty and couldn't keep my balance...with headaches and nausea. It was normal.

While these symptoms are quite normal in benzo recovery it's always a good thing to get things checked out..because not everything is wd related.

Sure hope your MRI normal.

@[An...] I agree with everyone that have posted here, it is best to have the MRI, it is a good diagnostic tool, and will rule out any problems. More than likely what you are feeling is benzo related, either while tapering or post tapering. But it is always best to rule out other problems, as they can occur whether we are tapering or not. Stay Strong. 💖Peace and Healing.

@[An...] I had an MRI during my taper. I was dizzy, had headaches, and neck pain. The MRI showed nothing out of the ordinary. Most likely the dizziness was in my ears. The MRI was no big deal. Just a lot of noise. I brought a favorite CD and they played it for me . . . that helped. I started with a physical therapist who made a big difference in my head and neck -- she did Sacral Cranial Massage. Boy , what an improvement! 

I had a CT on brain showed nothing 

I’m very sick have gastroparesis and did not have this til withdrawal off benzo I also have swallowing dysmotility and spasms now toO

im injured brain and physically 

six months off and looking at homevhealthcare