Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Breaking attachments

[Al...]

I didnt make it in college so when i dropped out i was kinda depressed. I started drinking and that lead to worse anxiety and depression. I just kinda sat at home and played video games. But when my body told me to do something. I would shut it down with depressants. Was a cycle for many years and i had accepted the fact that i would die when my parents died. Since then i have gotten sober from nicotine, Booze, and Ativan. My question is how do i break my attachment with anxiety and video games and anime. I used to love getting drunk and doing both but now i can play video games but more times than not it leaves me anxious and sliding out of my chair. Maybe set time restraints or go into it with a clear mindset of it being enjoyable.