Important Survey - Please Participate ×

For Those Seeking Hope & Possibility

[Re...]

Psych med and benzo withdrawal coach Angela Peacock is so healed from severe poly drugging (50 psych drugs in 13 years, on 18 at once, CT'd off of 10 overnight and then two benzos) that she is currently at 2023 Burning Man. She is 7.5 years off and has traveled the country in her van for 3.5 years. Her nervous system is so healed that she can do this event, eating what she wants, dancing the night away, surviving a big dust and rain storm, getting little sleep and listening to loud music. It is amazing and so inspiring.

Her Burning Man journey has gone massively viral on TikTok and Instagram, and she just posted that she was interviewed by the NY Times, Insider, Daily Mirror, and ABC has used her videos.

What an incredible turnaround!

Keep this story in mind if you are doubtful that healing happens.

She says she is 80 percent healed and that her remaining minor symptoms do not bother her.

• Like 1

I just watched several of Angela’s TikTok videos of her experience at Burning Man!  She sure has come a long long way from her horrific benzo journey!!!

On 03/09/2023 at 05:44, [[R...] said:

Psych med and benzo withdrawal coach Angela Peacock is so healed from severe poly drugging (50 psych drugs in 13 years, on 18 at once, CT'd off of 10 overnight and then two benzos) that she is currently at 2023 Burning Man. She is 7.5 years off and has traveled the country in her van for 3.5 years. Her nervous system is so healed that she can do this event, eating what she wants, dancing the night away, surviving a big dust and rain storm, getting little sleep and listening to loud music. It is amazing and so inspiring.

Her Burning Man journey has gone massively viral on TikTok and Instagram, and she just posted that she was interviewed by the NY Times, Insider, Daily Mirror, and ABC has used her videos.

What an incredible turnaround!

Keep this story in mind if you are doubtful that healing happens.

She says she is 80 percent healed and that her remaining minor symptoms do not bother her.

I'm a newbie here and about to start coming of 0.5 X2 clonazapam been on it 6,years I'm scared because last time I was on it I had a bad withdrawal but I need to come off the clonazapam as it's not working. Wish me luck good to know Angela peacocks story .

Mermaid

Welcome to Benzo Buddies!   Are you familiar with the Taper Planning & Adjustment Forum?  There are lots of people there that could support you throughout your taper.