Important Survey - Please Participate ×

WHY AM I SO TIRED? (Help for fatigue)

[tr...]

13 hours ago, [[A...] said:

Hi shamrock4, what was the name of the blood test that measured your cortisol level?  I did a saliva test, all within normal limits.

Hi Alpinesky, first I did a saliva test four times a day. This one showed a too low cortisol. Apparently this means the adrenal glands are overstrained. The normal blood test showed that there is much too much cortisol also one year later the urine test showed a too high cortisol. 

On 25/11/2023 at 06:26, [[s...] said:

Hi Tropical soul, thank you for your post but I am a bit confused… my blood lab showed a much too high cortisol level. And I am still very often agitated. At the same time I am very exhausted as I still don’t sleep well. Problems to fall asleep, night sweats, once fallen asleep waking up after 1-3 hours, very often in chemical fear and pain… do you think your drink could still help me? thanks 🍀

Hi shamrock4, I think what the drink does overall is help level everything out. With benzos and withdrawal there could be several things going on at one time so it’s hard to say. 
I went out of town for a couple of weeks and didn’t do the drink, my night sweats started again. I’m back to drinking orange juice every night and 3-4 times a week I add the cream of tartar. But, starting out with this I would definitely do it every night for the full 2 weeks. 
I can’t say if this will help all the issues but I feel it can’t hurt anything to give it a good try. I know I feel a lot better now than I did a few months ago. My energy level has certainly improved.

I hope you have good results with it and feel better soon. 

Tropicalsoul

6 hours ago, [[t...] said:

Hi shamrock4, I think what the drink does overall is help level everything out. With benzos and withdrawal there could be several things going on at one time so it’s hard to say. 
I went out of town for a couple of weeks and didn’t do the drink, my night sweats started again. I’m back to drinking orange juice every night and 3-4 times a week I add the cream of tartar. But, starting out with this I would definitely do it every night for the full 2 weeks. 
I can’t say if this will help all the issues but I feel it can’t hurt anything to give it a good try. I know I feel a lot better now than I did a few months ago. My energy level has certainly improved.

I hope you have good results with it and feel better soon. 

Tropicalsoul

Hi Tropicalsoul, thank you for your reply and your good wishes 🍀

• Love 1