Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Sun sensitivity?

[Ke...]

@[Ke...] I haven't seen much about an association between benzos and sun sensitivity.  But I did a quick search and a number of posts came up prior to yours indicating others have experienced this symptoms while in withdrawal.  You may find it helpful to do a search using "sun sensitivity" in the Search box on upper right corner of this page   

1 hour ago, [[B...] said:

@[Ke...] I haven't seen much about an association between benzos and sun sensitivity.  But I did a quick search and a number of posts came up prior to yours indicating others have experienced this symptoms while in withdrawal.  You may find it helpful to do a search using "sun sensitivity" in the Search box on upper right corner of this page   

Can you add a link @[Br...] because I tried a few terms including the Sun Sensitivity and came up with zero except for this thread we are on here?

Thanks much, Denise

Thank you much @[Br...], I'll go take a look as I do spend a lot of time in the Sun, well, weather permitting, I live on the Pacific Northwest coast, US ;)

Wow, you put quotes around your "search" terms!  I wonder if that's why I've had trouble searching??  I'll try it with further searches I do!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes. I used to tolerate the sun well, in-fact I even found a journal from when I was younger saying I loved the heat! But now because of dysautonomia symptoms I can’t tolerate it much at all, sadly. This is a common symptom from what I have seen. :hug:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have it. I get a lot of red stains allover my face every time. It is really a shame that i have so much time but still can not write my own written assignments but instead i am still using these services https://www.yelp.com/biz/grabmyessay-new-york. The guys are great, no complaints, i just wish to be a good writer myself. Any courses i should tae to become better?

Edited by [el...]