Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Orthostatic Hypotension

[An...]

5 hours ago, [[o...] said:

Hi @[Gl...] Glad you found a good electrolyte, I just use Pink Salt, Pottasium, and a total of 1000 mg a day of Magnesium and got rid of 99% of my leg and foot cramping

Oh, good!  I'm glad that works for you!   I was using just pink salt, but it wasn't enough apparently, but I still had muscle cramps every day.  The Morton lite salt has potassium, calcium, and magnesium.  It must be the magic ingredient for.  

4 hours ago, [[L...] said:

I assume that's all mixed into a certain amount of water, but it wasn't listed in the recipe. Can you please clarify? Thanks!

I mix up a batch of the dry mixture and keep it in a container.  Then I add 3/4 t. of the dry mixture to water and drink that every day.  I let it dissolve overnight.

I hope that was clear.  It's hard to tell with benzo brain.😄 Let me know if it's not clear.

Here are the measurements I use:  1 1/2 cups sugar, 1 cup salt, and 1/4 cup Morton Lite Salt

• 1 month later...
On 08/08/2023 at 02:02, [[G...] said:

A normal reading for me would be about 70/55 to 80/65, but it doesn't usually go much lower than that.   How low does yours go?

My BP does not get as low as yours. My lowest numbers have been about 112/65. I could be having some lower numbers tho. I need to check it more frequently.

Enjoy your weekend!