Symptoms come and go during the day

[ne...]

Just wanted to ask if anyone has a pattern where the sx come and go during the day?

I`m 2 weeks off a year long taper and I`m having the worst sx kick in at about 8 am, although I`ve been awake since 4 or 5 am?

I wake up with headache and muscle pain but they`re doable, then a little later the WHOLE works kicks in at 8.

So far I`m getting tight band around my head

Tinnitus

Stiff neck

Sore eyes

Hip pain

Burning feet

And then all those above fade away at 2pm and I`m back to my baseline of muscle pain.

Next day - it all happens again. It`s a definite pattern.

Can anyone relate ?  ty

I haven’t seen this scenario before, typically acute withdrawal is constant misery but it looks like you get some relief during the latter part of the day, this is good to hear.  I know you’re looking for reassurance that this is a normal phenomenon shared by many and it probably is but I’m not sure if you’ll hear from them.

I can tell you that nothing surprises me about this process so rather than worrying that your situation may be unique, take comfort in the fact that you can get a little relief during the day.  This pattern will change, and I hope the change will be a lessening of those symptoms that crop up in the day.